Game off

sweep

If you read the ADL thread iv already said that

I seen that.

Plenty saying Craigmark are at it without knowing the facts.

EAC need to move their hoops in fixing the changing rooms.

To be honest having played amateur and junior from there in the past, it's not the first time its happened. 4 winters its happened from what i can remember and it's never been a quick fix.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw pictures of the clubhouse on Saturday and Club have been waiting since January to have repairs completed. Council in doing repairs on the amateurs dressing room first in usual arse from elbow planning. There is no amateur team playing out the clubhouse so why start there. Similar to Annbank when does the football season end? June, right we will do the work in April! Clubs in the community trying to progress but certainly not supported by the local authorities. 

With there ground unavailable and with no date for it to be repaired soon. Can they not try and play somewhere else? It's getting to late in the season to be waiting on the council. 

3 hours ago, combineharvester said:

All depends what’s on n the lease or contract .... neilston is a counci facility and the council do absolute no upkeep of park or pavilion the club hav to do all repairs by them self 

And a great job the Neilston lads do.

Fair play to them.

Did craigmark not also call a game of with the mighty whitletts (who everyone is running scared of now) when Duffy was the manager. If this is the case then your argument is somewhat useless!!

No I have texts from Spank from that day saying pies burst in changing room gladly show u then

You’ll play Craigmark before the end of the season, keep your knickers in a twist. If only all teams had the free run of Dam Park all season where EVERYTHING gets done for them.

I’m pretty sure Craigmark players are desperate to play against Whitletts.

IMG_1525275105.221738.thumb.jpg.d30b6cf21ddd5a7e66ea1d06ee1740b7.jpgpot and kettle springs to mind?

Ffs you!! Everybody has a game off at one time or another. Some a lot more than others ????

Whitletts still getting cheap rates after many years at dam Park? 

And still desperately trying to get there own place

Ffs you!! Everybody has a game off at one time or another. Some a lot more than others ????

But an unprecedented level!! Similar I would say to Craigmarks unprecedented level. Both due to council not being able to fix them.

But an unprecedented level!! Similar I would say to Craigmarks unprecedented level. Both due to council not being able to fix them.

Diff was we gave up home tie and switched game so it cud be played

8 minutes ago, xastrax said:

Diff was we gave up home tie and switched game so it cud be played

To be fair we didn't give the Saltcoats tie up ?. Also why should Craigmark swap the tie I am a big believer the games off for another reason than showers however this is a pointless post. 

Archived