Jump to content
beaver1

League 2 Team of the Year

Recommended Posts

I’m sure that’s only 10 names actually? Maybe Smith is the 11th?


Would think it’s this. Pretty sure the poty is a given for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beaver1 said:

Greg Fleming (Peterhead)

Jason Brown (Peterhead)

David McCracken (Peterhead)

Sean Dillon (Montrose)

Andrew Steeves (Montrose)

Harry Paton (Stenhousemuir)

Thomas Reilly (Elgin)

Willie Gibson (Peterhead)

Mark McGuigan (Stenhousemuir)

Rory McAllister (Peterhead)

Darren Smith (stirling)

Looks like 11 to me:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clydeontheup said:

Plus the exclusion of the leagues top scorer.

I'd have thought he would have turned up and put himself in the team against protests, I mean we all know he doesn't take NO for an answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jason King said:

I'd have thought he would have turned up and put himself in the team against protests, I mean we all know he doesn't take NO for an answer.

ouch! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is there so much confusion about Darren Smith being in TOTY? I’m maybe being whooshed but there is clearly 11 names and Smith is the 11th name there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Why is there so much confusion about Darren Smith being in TOTY? I’m maybe being whooshed but there is clearly 11 names and Smith is the 11th name there.

Wasn’t there on original post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why is there so much confusion about Darren Smith being in TOTY? I’m maybe being whooshed but there is clearly 11 names and Smith is the 11th name there.

IMG_0598.jpg
I guess the last name must be cut off on my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, clyde_darren said:


IMG_0598.jpg
I guess the last name must be cut off on my phone.

Fair enough, Darren, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

for comic relief we should also have D2 Pish team of the year.

The two duds City signed in the summer and who were soon emptied- Verlaque and Moses would have to be in it. Modesty and cowardice forbids me from naming any of the current players..

Really brought another smile to my face when I read that post. Usually the Mo might have dominated the D2Pish team of the year but I guess lots of others would be fighting for that accolade right now. Great post Tam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/04/2018 at 12:29, tamthebam said:

for comic relief we should also have D2 Pish team of the year.

The two duds City signed in the summer and who were soon emptied- Verlaque and Moses would have to be in it. Modesty and cowardice forbids me from naming any of the current players..

So lets get this right, you are calling these two duds, even though they didn't play during the season.... haha nugget!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also how is Darren Smith player of the year but can’t make team of the year?

As there is only ten players listed, he must have been sent off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RedL66 said:

So lets get this right, you are calling these two duds, even though they didn't play during the season.... haha nugget!

they did play in the season (unfortunately).  ha ha chicken nugget. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×