Sean Dillon (Montrose)

Andrew Steeves (Montrose)

Harry Paton (Stenhousemuir)

Thomas Reilly (Elgin)

Willie Gibson (Peterhead)

Mark McGuigan (Stenhousemuir)

Rory McAllister (Peterhead)

Darren Smith (stirling)

Must have been a tough call between the Fleming brothers. Can’t say much for Greg as I haven’t seen much of him but I can say Allan has been outstanding for the Mo since he came in, and has pulled off some match/league winning saves. Including the one at home against Peterhead to keep the score at 3-2 late on. Simply stunning!

2 minutes ago, gableender said:

Must have been a tough call between the Fleming brothers. Can’t say much for Greg as I haven’t seen much of him but I can say Allan has been outstanding for the Mo since he came in, and has pulled off some match/league winning saves. Including the one at home against Peterhead to keep the score at 3-2 late on. Simply stunning!

He was utter mince in the previous game at Montrose though.

Anyway, who put this team together?  McCracken :lol:

for comic relief we should also have D2 Pish team of the year.

The two duds City signed in the summer and who were soon emptied- Verlaque and Moses would have to be in it. Modesty and cowardice forbids me from naming any of the current players..

The team is really based on what
4 performances over an entire season ( that would be the maximum any player would see another) with I'm his mate or previous seasons reputation

Doesn't really mean much apart from some point scoring amongst fans which is always good [emoji106]

Archived