Arbroath v Dumbarton | Dumbarton v Arbroath | Championship Play Off Semi

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Hopefully fancies levelling up after his f**k up 6 years ago. Or maybe we will be safe after a 4-0 win at Gayf tomorrow

His f**k up 6 years ago was him levelling it up. The c**t has given us a lifetime of misery.

Just now, Consolidate said:

The Somerset Park penalty incident.

Neva 4get.

I'll certainly never forget the smile on Charlestons face as I was calmly walking out the stadium, applauding Craig for the excellent decisions he'd made throughout the 89 minutes or so I was present.

Barr available as we've appealed his red. McLaughlin the only one mentioned in the injury category.

No mention of Sam Wardrop on there...

When is the appeal happening then? Tomorrow?

It’s pishing down in Dundee. Not sure what like in Arbroath but not the nicest of days.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

When is the appeal happening then? Tomorrow?

It’s pishing down in Dundee. Not sure what like in Arbroath but not the nicest of days.

Appeal is tomorrow, absolutely no way he'll win it so he'll be out for Saturday, but Dougie Hill will be back then. If our preview is to be believed then everyone in my previous line up is available.  Thinking on it though I'd be tempted to change it slightly:

Gallacher

Smith -- Dowie -- Barr -- Dick

Hutton -- Carswell

C. Gallagher -- Froxylias -- Stirling

Stewart

Gallagher on the wing will offer more defensively, whilst still being capable of popping up with a goal. Stewart is our best striker but it depends on whether he's fit. Most of all I just want to see the team taking responsibility for the position we've found ourselves in and fight for every single ball.  We can't accept slumping to defeat with a whimper and players chucking it when a goal goes in.

I suspect we'll know inside the first five minutes what league we'll be playing in. It tends to be really easy to spot whether it's the team that beat Dundee United that's turned up, or the one that rolls over to comfortable 3-0 away defeats.

It's not looking like I'll be able to make it, so if someone fancies Periscoping it for me I'd be eternally grateful. If not then I'm going to sit in a darkened room with Livescore and the Twitter fired up, and my eyes darting between the two like a 1978 Action Man.

You look at the team Moonster sets out and think it really should be capable of getting the win here - and having Andy Dowie back is a huge boost.

But as others note, total capitulation always seems to be just a few steps away. Fingers crossed we Rock up with the right attitude.

I suspect we'll know inside the first five minutes what league we'll be playing in. It tends to be really easy to spot whether it's the team that beat Dundee United that's turned up, or the one that rolls over to comfortable 3-0 away defeats.

It's not looking like I'll be able to make it, so if someone fancies Periscoping it for me I'd be eternally grateful. If not then I'm going to sit in a darkened room with Livescore and the Twitter fired up, and my eyes darting between the two like a 1978 Action Man.

The Bet 365 in play live graphic is your friend.

You feel fairly pathetic sitting watching it but it does give you a better feel for the game and has live stats etc. You dont need an account to watch it I don't think.

Edited to add - it's also the quickest update you'll get. Livescores and the Twitter are always a minute or so behind.

23 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

The Bet 365 in play live graphic is your friend.

You feel fairly pathetic sitting watching it but it does give you a better feel for the game and has live stats etc. You dont need an account to watch it I don't think.

Edited to add - it's also the quickest update you'll get. Livescores and the Twitter are always a minute or so behind.

I shall give that a try tonight then.

Appeal is tomorrow, absolutely no way he'll win it so he'll be out for Saturday, but Dougie Hill will be back then. If our preview is to be believed then everyone in my previous line up is available.  Thinking on it though I'd be tempted to change it slightly:

Gallacher

Smith -- Dowie -- Barr -- Dick

Hutton -- Carswell

C. Gallagher -- Froxylias -- Stirling

Stewart

Gallagher on the wing will offer more defensively, whilst still being capable of popping up with a goal. Stewart is our best striker but it depends on whether he's fit. Most of all I just want to see the team taking responsibility for the position we've found ourselves in and fight for every single ball.  We can't accept slumping to defeat with a whimper and players chucking it when a goal goes in.

On paper that looks decent. The 3 behind the striker in particular. Bit wary of Froxylias

Archived