The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Surely there will be an answer regarding McDaid and Ferguson either tomorrow or Wednesday for the AP, considering pre season starts I think on Friday or Saturday. As for other signings there may be one or two also but I could see it dragging on for another few weeks. The only worry is the longer it drags on the smaller the talent pool to choose from will be, unless we're going to be relying on loans.

That’s the problem, he has an agent. They’re all horrible b*****ds who just want to line their pockets, and view players as a commodity to do that. Curiously during the interviews with Shankland and Crawford they both spoke about asking their parents advice, no doubt agents would have been trying to get the big dolla for their own gains.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/16266040.Freed_Ryan_Scully_faces_up_to_an_uncertain_future_after_Partick_Thistle__39_s_relegation/

Just come across this and seems Scully would be happy to play in the championship, i think we should go for him over McCrorie just for the experience but if it's McCrorie i'll still give him my backing.

Expect McCrorie will be announced this week unless Gerrard wants to see him play a pre-season game for Rangers, in that case it could get complicated with us having the betfred cup so early on.

Scully should be delighted if he manages to con a team in the Championship to take a punt on him.

That’s the problem, he has an agent. They’re all horrible b*****ds who just want to line their pockets, and view players as a commodity to do that. Curiously during the interviews with Shankland and Crawford they both spoke about asking their parents advice, no doubt agents would have been trying to get the big dolla for their own gains.
Loads of players at Championship level (and even below) have agents. I certainly know that we've signed plenty in recent years who operate with an agent.

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

AU 500 has collected £5,861 in collections since the end of the season so far.

Also on McDaid think this week should be a final deadline and it would be a severe kick in the baws at this time if he was to sign for Dunfermline this week or something.

Sent from my G3121 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Has McDaid actually been offered a contract?  Unless l missed something all I've heard was that McCall was going to have a chat with him.

It doesn't do McDaid any good the longer this drags on. He's obviously not fighting suitors off with the proverbial shitty stick if he's still waiting on what he sees as a good offer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Give him till midweek then tell him times up. Even if he left I wouldn’t be looking at signing another winger.

Go and use the money to address other areas like central midfield and defence.

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Give him till midweek then tell him times up. Even if he left I wouldn’t be looking at signing another winger.

Go and use the money to address other areas like central midfield and defence.

So you’d be happy to have Forrest or McGuffie starting every week? Forrest is not even a winger while McGuffie disappointed every time he got a start.

If McDaid moves on we Absoulotely need another winger. 

So you’d be happy to have Forrest or McGuffie starting every week? Forrest is not even a winger while McGuffie disappointed every time he got a start.
If McDaid moves on we Absoulotely need another winger. 

Yes I’d be happy with the above 3 as our options with maybe a loan player coming in.

I’d much rather we added another centre half or central midfielder.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes I’d be happy with the above 3 as our options with maybe a loan player coming in.

I’d much rather we added another centre half or central midfielder.

I agree with the vast majority of what you say but i don’t think either McGuffiie or Forrest are good enough yet to be starters. 

For me we need:

GK

LB

CB

CM

McDaid/ Winger