The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

34 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's an absolute donkey. Being the best player in a relegated squad isn't anything worth bragging about either tbh.

Listen mate, we’ve not signed anyone yet so I’m going to be getting baws deep in any potential signing news. With a name like Jean Yves Mvoto and a physique like he has then he has the potential to be a cult hero. 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would definitely take him. Absolute unit of a centre half and we could do with a no nonsense defender if Bell won’t play every game.

He is a monster. Ideal for smashing f**k out of the likes of Nicky Clark.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI_iyQlRWvOby5sUvDF4l

Not worried McCall has fostered a real spirit with this group highlighted buy the fact the guys who have re-signed have said that's major factor, I'm.glad we haven't went out and signed loads of new boys get McDaid in and 3 out of the 4 he says he wants and I'll be happy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's an absolute donkey. Being the best player in a relegated squad isn't anything worth bragging about either tbh.

Indeed it is. 

However he was perfectly fine in an Dunfermline squad that finished above yours, a better centre back than Fordyce. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Indeed it is. 

However he was perfectly fine in an Dunfermline squad that finished above yours, a better centre back than Fordyce. 

Mmm, had a look. He made 11 League starts for you (very much 3rd choice behind Ashcroft and Morris). In those 11 games you managed to win 3 of them, 2 of which were against Dumbarton and Brechin and the other against Falkirk in January just before they exited car crash mode.

Win or loss doesn't necessarily directly reflect on M'voto of course but he wasn't exactly a first choice pick in a successful side. I don't think he is better than Fordyce based on what I've seen but to be fair you'll have seen more of M'voto than I have.