The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

You couldn’t even get 2500 for your title decider yet you think you’ll get that in a relegation battle?

That was a unique situation given allot of people didn’t realise what an utter embarrassment of a side Raith were.

A better barometer is the 4500 at the Stranraer playoff game. There will definitely be 2500 at several of our home games, whether we average that overall will be a different.

If the past is any guide we're likely to average 1500-1800, I'd reckon.

We averaged 1500 this season with no away supports whatsoever.

Rovers supporters still a wee bit salty then. Chin up lads. You'll have another exciting run to the play offs to look forward to.

Expected response. We're telling you this based on having been in the Championship for 8 years in a row. You're having a laugh if you think you're going to double your crowds cos you're now playing Inverness, Ross County and Alloa in a higher league.

Expected response. We're telling you this based on having been in the Championship for 8 years in a row. You're having a laugh if you think you're going to double your crowds cos you're now playing Inverness, Ross County and Alloa in a higher league.

Nobody said we’re going to automatically double our attendances but it’s a reasonable target to try and get more supporters to games.

Our attendance will go up anyway as more fans will be there at the start of the season out of interest and teams like Partick, Dunfermline and Dundee United will bring decent numbers.

Partick

Dunfermline

Dundee United

Fallkirk

QOTS

Morton

ICT

Ross County

Alloa

Edited by ayrmad

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Why is that weird amalgamation of football and rugby called Junior Football on the back page of the AP?

True......nae news, stopped buying it years ago....quick glance at the back page in Tesco suffices. 

Better news will come from when the comments open on Lachlan’s q&a on FB. I’m awaiting the dross signing speculations lol. 

The problem with the season ticket issue is there's really very little benefit to the customer for purchasing a ST unless they're unlikely to miss any games.

I'd also say that working patterns coupled with people going on more foreign holidays / weekend breaks etc, has meant that many are far better off just paying at the gate.

Not ideal for the club if they're looking for money up front, but sadly is just a sign of the times, and of course there's also many who can't afford the £240.00 up front.

The problem with the season ticket issue is there's really very little benefit to the customer for purchasing a ST unless they're unlikely to miss any games.
I'd also say that working patterns coupled with people going on more foreign holidays / weekend breaks etc, has meant that many are far better off just paying at the gate.
Not ideal for the club if they're looking for money up front, but sadly is just a sign of the times, and of course there's also many who can't afford the £240.00 up front.

Only really need to make fifteen for it to be worthwhile.

Appreciate your point however, £240 is allot up front for many people. Especially at a time wen most people are saving for/going on holiday.

Only really need to make fifteen for it to be worthwhile.

Appreciate your point however, £240 is allot up front for many people. Especially at a time wen most people are saving for/going on holiday.

Did we not have the thing in place for people who could pay for it over the course of the season instead?

Or did we do away with that?

Completely forgot about that.

I don’t even think it ever happened?

I remember the details being posted for a couple of years but I’ve no idea if anyone actually signed up for it.

11 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

You couldn’t even get 2500 for your title decider yet you think you’ll get that in a relegation battle?

Don't know when.... but some day you'll get over it.