The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Lets play a NI team. A cracking day out on the ferry and a chance for Ally Morrison to scout some more talent.

I just read that he mentioned cristian nade as a hold up player for shankland [emoji24] [emoji23] [emoji24] [emoji23] [emoji24] [emoji23]

Sad to see Boyle go, for purely sentimental reasons. I think it’s the right decision, but I think it’s fair to say he does with best wishes and was well thought of, generally.

Reid and not Ferguson being realised is an odd one to me though, unless not every player has been told their being released yet.

Sad to see Boyle go, for purely sentimental reasons. I think it’s the right decision, but I think it’s fair to say he does with best wishes and was well thought of, generally.

Reid and not Ferguson being realised is an odd one to me though, unless not every player has been told their being released yet.

Ferguson is much younger than Reid and has potential.

Found this odd as well, though reid was much better than ferguson tbh

13 minutes ago, super_carson said:

He might even have chosen to go himself as full time might not suit any longer

Good to see McCall is getting down to business already

This

He’s got the ball moving on improving the squad. I’d expect a few players will have said today that they’re signing and will put pen to paper after their holidays.

Guys like Shankland, Crawford and McDaid will wait and see what other offers come up which I’ve got no issue with but they’ll need to decide quickly.