Who do you want - ups and downs.

Surely your Board would be forward thinking enough to have some sort of clause in Smith's contract for some such eventuality and then they would be looking to offload the players that are on FT contracts, be plenty of options for Vaughan and other Clubs would get him and any others on the cheap in the eventual fire-sale!!!

This is the same board that were stupid enough to appoint him in the first place. Forward thinking isn’t the way they do things.

Anyways it makes no odds to me a who wins the play offs. For selfish reasons Arbroath is the best away day but I feel some loyalty to Alloa for doing us a massive favour. Would be pretty funny to see Raith stay down after having come so close to winning the league.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the same board that were stupid enough to appoint him in the first place. Forward thinking isn’t the way they do things.

I know, "forward thinking" and "Boards" aren't normally words you see in the same sentence!!!

This is the same Board that talked him out of a "safe" two year deal to pitch up with them in the first place!!!

My favourite away days at the seaside are Alloa and Forfar but I'll settle for Dumbarton coming down and anyone of 3 going up.

My 2 favourite Scottish teams are Morton and Partick so I could have a decent wee season if Partick f**k it up(hope they don't) and Alloa succeed.

Not ripping the pish here or anything but that has the potential to be an absolute honking League 1 next season, thank f**k we won't be in it.

Hope Alloa go up with us to the Championship, however wouldn't rule out Dumbarton winning the Play-Offs, whatever happens i expect there to be 1 part-time team in the Championship next season.

Hopefully Arbroath come up with that but I'm very much in the ABR camp to ensure there is one PT team in the league next year. As for coming down the dream is Ross County and Dundee with Livingston going up however Thistle would also be fine as they would bring a decent crowd down to Ayr.

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Hopefully Arbroath come up with that but I'm very much in the ABR camp to ensure there is one PT team in the league next year. As for coming down the dream is Ross County and Dundee with Livingston going up however Thistle would also be fine as they would bring a decent crowd down to Ayr.

I'd definitely like Thistle in the league, different team but don't fancy Dundee or Ross County, Hamilton would be good aswell because it's quite close but i think the Premiership team will win the play-off.

19 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'd definitely like Thistle in the league, different team but don't fancy Dundee or Ross County, Hamilton would be good aswell because it's quite close but i think the Premiership team will win the play-off.

I'm a fan of the long away days so 8 trips to Dundee and The Highlands would be great imo.

25 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Just won the league and still utterly raging that Dumbarton finished above you last season. Delicious.

Nah, your mob are no longer competitive, time to go.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Luckily for us, lunatic Ayr fans don't get to decide who competes where.

Luckily for me I'm an Ayr fan, we know what we're doing.

Obviously was hoping the Rovers win the playoffs but if not I hope Dumbarton stay up. They have done fantastic to stay so long in the championship, always seem to get results against us and it is a shite away day. 

In the league 1 playoffs I will be hoping for a stenny triumph as i live near ochilview. 

23 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Could be a terrific league for local derbies next season. Hopefully Dumbarton will stay up and either the Binos or Warriors come up.

Raith returning to part-time football would make things very interesting indeed...     

Why’s that ? Don’t worry East Fife won’t be in the mix so it will be  no concern of you how we will do , anyway I think your biggest worry next season will be relegation

Archived