Threave v Kelty / Kelty v Threave

HibeeJibee

8 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Nearest train station to Kelty. I Ken its just off the M90 but is it worth doing by train..... 

Cowdenbeath get off train cross High Street to stop opposite and get the number 18 bus to Kelty.

Edited to add

Just seen post with more detailed travel. As the guy says a taxi would probably work out just as cheap if there was a few of you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Cowdenbeath get off train cross High Street to stop opposite and get the number 18 bus to Kelty.

Edited to add

Just seen post with more detailed travel. As the guy says a taxi would probably work out just as cheap if there was a few of you.

Some good days out on the train in the LL hopefully Kelty can add to them :guinness

After going to the Kelty v LTHV game last weekend, my wife asked what happened next. She was intrigued by a road trip to Castle Douglas so it looks like in heading down on Saturday. Hoping Threave are as competitive as they were in the last meeting

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

After going to the Kelty v LTHV game last weekend, my wife asked what happened next. She was intrigued by a road trip to Castle Douglas so it looks like in heading down on Saturday. Hoping Threave are as competitive as they were in the last meeting

Always a fine welcoming club doon there Craig. Fish n chip shop no too shabby as well :)

Pretty one sided game yesterday, Threave worked hard but Kelty were superior all over the park. Shoutout to my pal Newky for recommending the chippy,  absolutely superb. Didn't have time to visit the brewery sadly. Oh well, and excuse for another visit!

https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/05/06/threave-rovers-v-kelty-hearts/

24 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Now that I have a spare Saturday next week, I was considering coming through for the 2nd Leg. What’s parking like around the ground?

Try to come early, up to an hour before kick-off of the game against LTHV there were plenty of parking places in the streets around the ground. After that, it got very busy.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 20:27, HibeeJibee said:

Indeed if Threave reach the Haig Gordon + Cree Lodge finals their total of 59 will be second only to Celtic: 2 ahead on 61 but who played 14 European games and are on for a domestic treble!

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:52, HibeeJibee said:

What is unusual is they've been given a Cree Lodge Cup Qf on Wednesday, between 1st & 2nd legs.

They won 3-2 at St Cuthbert.

Next midweek Threave play a Haig Gordon SF on Monday, the Potts Cup Final on Wednesday and the Tweedie Cup Final on Friday. LTHV presumably appalled...

Archived