Alloa vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Ayr fans are a strange breed, they've enjoyed up not going up more than they enjoyed winning the league.

Maybe natural since we've owned then for the last 10 or so years.

Owned us for the last 10 years?  I think you need to go back look at the head to head results between Ayr and Raith before making a comment like that.

17 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Ayr fans are a strange breed, they've enjoyed up not going up more than they enjoyed winning the league.

Maybe natural since we've owned then for the last 10 or so years.

The entire forum including yourselves was pishing themselves laughing at Ayr after the Alloa defeat. Get it fucking up you.

Nah not particularly, just don't recall any fans being such bad winners, maybe just cause it was such a mad season this year.

You’re kidding yourself on if you think Raith fans wouldn’t be doing the same if the roles were reversed.

You’re kidding yourself on if you think Raith fans wouldn’t be doing the same if the roles were reversed.

Maybe a bit but not to the extent Ayr fans seems to be revealing in this. I don’t really have a problem with Ayr the way some Ayr fans seem to have a bit of an issue with us.

Maybe a bit but not to the extent Ayr fans seems to be revealing in this. I don’t really have a problem with Ayr the way some Ayr fans seem to have a bit of an issue with us.

No issue with Raith just a bit of rivalry and a belief that a part time team in the championship might help our cause

We don’t have any issue with Raith fans.

We just find it hilarious that a team who had this in the bag have managed to f**k it up so spectacularly.

Folk were queuing up to have a pop after we thought we’d fucked it, so only fair we do the same.

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

:lol::lol:

Archived