Alloa vs Raith Rovers

People on here going on about buchannan and barr ....look at others i say !

If lewis vaughan wasnt a greedy wee sh1te and pass the ball and could hit the target from a yard out and not the post we would be promoted.

Some rovers fans haha laughable

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

With that team you might not need the services of auto-correct.

1.PNG

17 | A long ball from Murray/Davidson to Buchanan/Vaughan is snuffed out by the Alloa defence. #rrfclive

29 | A long ball from Murray/Davidson to Buchanan/Vaughan is snuffed out by the Alloa defence. #rrfclive

People on here going on about buchannan and barr ....look at others i say !
If lewis vaughan wasnt a greedy wee sh1te and pass the ball and could hit the target from a yard out and not the post we would be promoted.
Some rovers fans haha laughable

What have they actually done this season? Barr has had a handful of decent games and I think buchanan has as many goals... Vaughan tries stuff. Won't always come off but at least he tries.

15 minutes ago, renton said:

That's Smith's "compact" team. Replace one winger with Ross Matthews. Fucksakes. We're going nowhere.

So true. No thought of an extra midfielder or anything radical like that. Just replace an attacking wide midfielder with a defensive one. He's an absolute clown.

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:

What have they actually done this season? Barr has had a handful of decent games and I think buchanan has as many goals... Vaughan tries stuff. Won't always come off but at least he tries.

Im afraid trying doesnt win games ....look back , most of vaughans goals came at the start of the season mostly set up by barr.

Then he got injured for few months.

Buchannan hasnt been playing much either.

Fans judge players on there last game ...fair enough , all entitled to an opinion.

We got here dead early so it wasn’t much of an issue for us, but honestly, that system to get in where there’s three turnstiles and one is for adults, one for kids and one for OAP’s is the single most stupid way of getting people into a football stadium I have ever seen.

Were Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee on security?

6 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Eh?  Buchannan has started more games than anybody else in the squad this season.

Well fair enough him ...he should be scoring more....looks like legs are gone though

Archived