The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Good to see BBC Scotland giving some publicity to the powerchair team. About time some of the good stuff done by the club got some air time

Was spoken about on Rock Sport tonight as well, Clyde were getting massive praise on the show from one of the people getting interviewed. Sadly I missed the start so I’m not sure who it was but I’ll listen to the podcast tomorrow, as I do.

That's rich coming from the guy who was singing the praises of the club for raising general admission this coming season despite significant opposition, yet here you are suddenly complaining about the cost of a couple of optional pre-season matches where it makes sense to try and generate a bit of income.

Utterly bewildering and a contradictory mess as always.
The increase in season ticket was less than 70p a game . The initial news of the friendlies was 10 pound no concessions slightly different don't you think ? It has been rectified as I pointed out in a previous post ( which you chose to ignore ) anyway as said it's been sorted
As for the personal stuff [emoji23]

Started in the league cup game away to Ayr and was at fault for 3 of the goals that night I'm sure. 
To be fair to the boy, he was playing left back that day against a very good winger.

He was hung out to dry by Chapman's defensive genius.

I can't recall seeing him playing centre half in a competitive match. I don't know how he got on at Cumbernauld Colts.