The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

2 minutes ago, The Clyde Man said:

I suppose they all are very knowledgeable about the mighty Queue Pee. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

We don’t worry about that sort of thing, champ. Only one team in this league requires validation from bigger clubs to make themselves feel relevant.

There are now Thistle fans in adulthood who don’t even know who Clyde are. Sobering for you.

Presumably I must have imagined all the Thistle fans that pollute our threads all season long. Maybe they just keep clicking on Clyde threads because they're really interested in the river?

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Presumably I must have imagined all the Thistle fans that pollute our threads all season long. Maybe they just keep clicking on Clyde threads because they're really interested in the river?

Pots and kettles, champ. Pots and kettles.

41 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Let's be fair now.

There's probably lots of Renton and St. Bernards supporters who have no idea who Queens Park are.

That doesn’t make sense as, much like your concept of patter, neither of these things exist in 2018.

27 minutes ago, clyde_darren said:

Away to Stranraer on July the 7th, friendly confirmed on Stranraer’s website.

They also appear to be playing QotS away the night before? Should be an easy three points.

7 hours ago, ian mac said:

I presume Danny will be on holiday for at least 2 weeks after releasing and offering new terms the week after the Berwick game think it will be another week before we hear anything 

He did this When he managed Alloa.... missed the boat and we ended up with a bunch of shite !