Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

8 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Flash said:
Yeah, I meant the minimum price for any concession is £6. I’m guessing Dunfermline must have contacted the SPFL before they knew for sure that they had qualified. 

So must United then if under-12s are actually free? £12 seems a strange minimum too when no club charges anything like that (Brechin were £13 I think but every other club were £17+?). The 40 odd percent is a bit high tbh. I know they use it to fund the parachute payment but surely that should come from the TV cash seeing as it's for a Premiership team that is heading down.

Under 12s were at least £5 at Tannadice for league games this season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flash
52 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Flash said:
Yeah, I meant the minimum price for any concession is £6. I’m guessing Dunfermline must have contacted the SPFL before they knew for sure that they had qualified. 

So must United then if under-12s are actually free? £12 seems a strange minimum too when no club charges anything like that (Brechin were £13 I think but every other club were £17+?). The 40 odd percent is a bit high tbh. I know they use it to fund the parachute payment but surely that should come from the TV cash seeing as it's for a Premiership team that is heading down.

United had already qualified before today. 

22 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
38 minutes ago, Szamo said:
Under 12s were at least £5 at Tannadice for league games this season.

Apologies, was just repeating what I'd been told. It seems the prices are identical for both legs - £15, £10 for concessions and £5 for under-12s. Someone better get the info to Flash...

I never said anything about the United pricing. The minimum prices are in rule C26A.

https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__rulesofthespflasat19_january_2018_1518083042.pdf

Think the rule was brought in after Rangers charged £5 for the quarter final against Queens.

Not a big deal. Was just curious that the SPFL had agreed to a reduction when they brought in a rule to prevent it. But, as I said, probably allowed because the clubs are charging £15 for adults. 

Why does a Queen's fan know so much about the playoffs?
Would be like a Morton fan knowing the ins and outs of Premiership ticket pricing.

QoS have been involved in the Premiership play offs twice as many times as your club.

Not sure it's been that bad a season Szamo is gonna take the whole of United on tbf

Apologies I’m on my phone, canny see who supports who.

And I’m a bit drunk.

Good luck.

Hope you get to the final and have a revenge ‘Doon Derby’ and relegate the scum. [emoji1303]

Won't be able to watch the game on Tuesday as I'll be too aroused at how good a *full EEP looks under the floodlights.

Definitely a tough game. For all United's doom and gloom, they've still won 4 out of their last 6 and that's apparently "pish". Plus, our record against them is utterly lamentable.

However, we're 10 unbeaten and maybe we're peaking at just the right time. I don't think we've been fantastic in recent weeks but it's all about how we cope when the pressure is really on.

Think I'll head to the Norrie for this one as I'd lose my composure completely standing in the NW.

*Maybe not full

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Won't be able to watch the game on Tuesday as I'll be too aroused at how good a *full EEP looks under the floodlights.

Definitely a tough game. For all United's doom and gloom, they've still won 4 out of their last 6 and that's apparently "pish". Plus, our record against them is utterly lamentable.

However, we're 10 unbeaten and maybe we're peaking at just the right time. I don't think we've been fantastic in recent weeks but it's all about how we cope when the pressure is really on.

Think I'll head to the Norrie for this one as I'd lose my composure completely standing in the NW.

*Maybe not full

Us big teams have high standards.

Archived