Dunfermline v Dundee United | Dundee United v Dunfermline

9 minutes ago, smpar said:

Some quality heads gone material from a few folk in the North West when the stewards were trying to find who threw a cup of tea onto the pitch. Some absolute mental case turned around and asked some guy 3 rows behind him to go outside for a square go.

Danger shouldn't be allowed out on his own tbh.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jabba by any chance?

An easy target but it looks like he might not have done a anything wrong in the end.

Just now, Gigi Alabocheré said:

He pointed out the person that threw the bovril and was then offered a square go.

Very poor. Good on him for pointing the scumbag out. Anyone who chucks stuff on the pitch needs a kicking

8 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Jabba by any chance?

nah he pointed the boy out who then got dragged out by the stewards Jabba did nothing wrong.

Very happy with 0-0 Unt are there for the taking and have no urgency going forward, pretty suspect at the back if you play the ball on the ground and their keeper doesn't come for balls so their players have to punt it out of play, looking forward to Friday but I think it might be a game to many for such a tight squad, although when we win the appeal we might be okay

Anyway, pretty angry at that game. Felt we were pish and United not much better. They were there for the taking. 

Our fans were abysmal. Despite the best efforts of some they were silent. Get behind the team you p***ks. 

Still, a decent result. Really feel that it's advantage us given the pressure United will be under. Also reckon we'll give exponentially better backing on Friday  

Aye, saw it from the Norrie. Some scumbag threw a hot drink onto the pitch from about 5/6 rows back. He pointed them out and tbf seemed like he had a few choice words to say to them also. Then some fanny Danny Dyer wannabe was like a rabid dug trying to get to him for a square go. Saw him outside the ground also at FT aggressively in the guys face spouting some pish like “you’re no the fucking police!”

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

nah he pointed the boy out who then got dragged out by the stewards Jabba did nothing wrong.

Very happy with 0-0 Unt are there for the taking and have no urgency going forward, pretty suspect at the back if you play the ball on the ground and their keeper doesn't come for balls so their players have to punt it out of play, looking forward to Friday but I think it might be a game to many for such a tight squad, although when we win the appeal we might be okay

The tie won't hinge on the appeal, as Big Jean is good enough to cover for Ashcroft. We need to attack them more, but try to play our attacks around Moshni, as he is their best defender and organises them at the back

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

The tie won't hinge on the appeal, as Big Jean is good enough to cover for Ashcroft. We need to attack them more, but try to play our attacks around Moshni, as he is their best defender and organises them at the back

If big Jock is available the tie is ours can you imagine him vs Moshni:wub: , but you're right Moshn is pretty solid in the air but i I feel he is also a walking red card I'm amazed he never got a booking at the very least for the wild challenge in the first 5 mins.

I wouldn't be at all sure that the red card will be overturned. I heard the talking heads bumping their gums about it on the radio after the game but it didn't really sound like they saw the incident properly. They'd have had a better view from the United end. McDonald clearly got ahead of Ashcroft and was pulled back. Very clear foul. Arguably harsh to give the boy a red but not outside the range of reasonable responses.

Game rather died the last 15 minutes as Dunfermline camped behind the ball and United ran out of ideas. The game will open up again on Friday and should be a comfy win for United. There's a reason we haven't lost this fixture for over a hundred years, or thereabouts.

6 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

If big Jock is available the tie is ours can you imagine him vs Moshni:wub: , but you're right Moshn is pretty solid in the air but i I feel he is also a walking red card I'm amazed he never got a booking at the very least for the wild challenge in the first 5 mins.

This view of Mohsni appears to stem from his time at Rangers and that play off game at Fir Park. He's been the absolute antithesis for us. Probably the least rash or temperamental player we've had for years.

Just now, FifeArab said:

14 games In a row undefeated against Dunfermline now. Crazy record.

Not really. This is about the best Dunfermline team for years and they're still incredibly mediocre. They came into this game in terrific form. Relatively speaking. There's the rub.

Archived