Aberdeen v Hibernian

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure what to make of MacLaren, He is so unorthodox but he does score goals.

Unconvinced he's scored more than Shaw would have done playing beside Kamberi. Really no fussed about signing him for next season.

I managed to sneak a few beers in on the way home despite it being a dry train.

As did I. The police even took one off me on the train but allowed me to keep my bag full of them.

I therefore just opened another....

As did I. The police even took one off me on the train but allowed me to keep my bag full of them.

I therefore just opened another....

Was that the 1818 train? I got a few beers confiscated at the station but had a couple in my pockets and my mates had a few as well so
Wasn’t really an issue, I was just semi discrete about it and the police didn’t notice, the police were fine tbf.

Was that the 1818 train? I got a few beers confiscated at the station but had a couple in my pockets and my mates had a few as well so
Wasn’t really an issue, I was just semi discrete about it and the police didn’t notice, the police were fine tbf.

Aye.

They didn’t take them off me as I went through the gates at the station as I was expecting. Not really sure why but wasn’t going to complain!

Aye.

They didn’t take them off me as I went through the gates at the station as I was expecting. Not really sure why but wasn’t going to complain!

When I say I got them
Confiscated I just got told by polis it was a dry train so I surrender my beers I had in the bag. I had 2 in the Bag and two in my pockets, my mindset was that if they were going to see the bag of beer and take that off me and not search me and the best case scenario would have been not getting questioned at all. Just because Scottail announce that it’s a dry train doesn’t make it a legal matter obviously and the police probably have no right to confiscate beers off anyone.

I've reported Throbber to the British Transport Police. It's folk like him who spoil it for the rest of us law abiding citizens.
lw.jpg.a16ad945a84c289288f585d3c143c600.jpg

Nobody tells me when I can/can’t drink like a jake ball!

When I say I got them
Confiscated I just got told by polis it was a dry train so I surrender my beers I had in the bag. I had 2 in the Bag and two in my pockets, my mindset was that if they were going to see the bag of beer and take that off me and not search me and the best case scenario would have been not getting questioned at all. Just because Scottail announce that it’s a dry train doesn’t make it a legal matter obviously and the police probably have no right to confiscate beers off anyone.

Once had that happen on a train back from Inverness. Told the polis to gtf re pouring beer out, then the guard offered to put it with them and pass it back to us in Edinburgh. Train set off and 20 minutes later the guard arrived telling us to pick up the beer and it would be fine, she wasn't arsed about us having a drink [emoji7]

We were on the Glasgow train at 1736 and the police claimed we couldn't drink till after Dundee as trains to Edinburgh and all intermediary stations were dry. Didn't take any beer off us though and we were happily drinking by the time we crossed the dee. Staff on board didn't seem to know or care about any alleged dry train

Archived