Steve Clarke a Celtic Fan?

Of course in Scotland the fact he went to a Catholic school makes him a Celtic fan.

The fact that I even have to type the words "catholic school" on a football forum always saddens me.

33 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Of course in Scotland the fact he went to a Catholic school makes him a Celtic fan.

The fact that I even have to type the words "catholic school" on a football forum always saddens me.

Reported for sectarianism. 

15 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Why ?

Really because there isn't any need for someone's school to be discussed.  When you live on the West coast though it is one of the first things people say "Oh aye Clarke's family are all big Celtic fans, thats his club, he went to St Andrews".

Absolute nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Really because there isn't any need for someone's school to be discussed.  When you live on the West coast though it is one of the first things people say "Oh aye Clarke's family are all big Celtic fans, thats his club, he went to St Andrews".

Absolute nonsense.

Was just curious that's all if it was inference to people bringing up someones school as a presumption to their football allegiances or just faith schools in general.

To be fair, having gone to a so called catholic school myself about 95% id estimate support or supported Celtic, the majority but by no means a given that attending their means you automatically gravitate towards the hoops. There were a handful supported the local sides of Stirling Albion/Falkirk/Alloa (I attended a lot of Stirling  games then too and still do when I can) and a few who supported Aberdeen, Hibs, Partick Thistle and St Johnstone based, I think on family background and influence, funnily enough not one person supported the ****  :lol:

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Was just curious that's all if it was inference to people bringing up someones school as a presumption to their football allegiances or just faith schools in general.

To be fair, having gone to a so called catholic school myself about 95% id estimate support or supported Celtic, the majority but by no means a given that attending their means you automatically gravitate towards the hoops. There were a handful supported the local sides of Stirling Albion/Falkirk/Alloa (I attended a lot of Stirling  games then too and still do when I can) and a few who supported Aberdeen, Hibs, Partick Thistle and St Johnstone based, I think on family background and influence, funnily enough not one person supported the ****  :lol:

Yeah it's weird that a "so called catholic school" (catholic school) would not have any Rangers supporters amongst it's pupils. 

I can't for the life of me fathom where the sectarian problem in the west of Scotland stems from when kids are divided from the age of 4/5 based on their parent's religion/football team. 

On 28/04/2018 at 16:18, wingnut said:

Just watched Football focus and he said he was a Killie fan and used to go watch his brother.

One of his brothers played for us for years, and his other one is still a season ticket holder at RP.

Archived