Underperforming Full-time Airdrie v Marc McCallum

subbies bench with McNaughton and some youngsters again?

3-0 for the away team and a pitch invasion as we surpass our 37 point target?  

or we can speak about where the players are going on their holidays.

Wish Findlay would just do us all a favour and f**k off he’s not even close to being capable to take us on next season and he can take that wee fud conroy and brown with him
Quality issues again no doubt. No need to change my views about who should get contracts. Outplayed by a team of midgets for long spells but almost scraped a draw. Too many poor choices on the park and in dugout. Still will return at start of season.

Quality issues again no doubt. No need to change my views about who should get contracts. Outplayed by a team of midgets for long spells but almost scraped a draw. Too many poor choices on the park and in dugout. Still will return at start of season.

I will continue to support them till the day it shutdowns but it gets harder and harder to go

We must be approaching a world record for sending offs in the last few weeks. Lack of discipline to go with our other woes.

Really glad to see the back of a miserable season. Only good point is the decency and friendliness of the people in charge of the club who really are a pleasure to deal with.

On the park it’s going to take some inspired signings to turn us into a decent team. Whether the inspiration is there is the big question.

We must be approaching a world record for sending offs in the last few weeks. Lack of discipline to go with our other woes.
Really glad to see the back of a miserable season. Only good point is the decency and friendliness of the people in charge of the club who really are a pleasure to deal with.
On the park it’s going to take some inspired signings to turn us into a decent team. Whether the inspiration is there is the big question.

Wasn’t a sending off in a million sundays

Archived