Annbank Utd v Saltcoats/Lugar OFF

Ginola97

57 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

I have been informed today by SAC that our pitch won’t be ready till later next week so tomorrow’s fixture v Saltcoats and Monday’s fixture v Lugar are OFF...

Were Lugar informed?

More to the point why not? Lugar's park is playable and it would get the game out of the way for both teams.

Ok let’s do that to suit you [emoji23][emoji23]

Quick question... are your meds regulated [emoji848][emoji848]

7 hours ago, Ginola97 said:

Of course all parties have been informed for both games after the discussions with SAC today.

What is wrong with the park. It is odd that a Monday night game is called off on a Friday

What is wrong with the park. It is odd that a Monday night game is called off on a Friday

Read the post mate.
Park been gubbed all season and we were patiently waiting on SAC getting started at beginning of April... hence we been renting Dam Park for most of season.
Unfortunately they have been delayed and are not starting works till Tuesday hence Saturday & Monday game off...

I really can’t make myself any clearer.

It’s out of our hands and no one is more disappointed than me as we have had zero income this season from home games .. All we have had is more expense.

See you sometime before June hopefully [emoji848][emoji23][emoji460]️

2 hours ago, Ginola97 said:

Read the post mate.
Park been gubbed all season and we were patiently waiting on SAC getting started at beginning of April... hence we been renting Dam Park for most of season.
Unfortunately they have been delayed and are not starting works till Tuesday hence Saturday & Monday game off...

I really can’t make myself any clearer.

It’s out of our hands and no one is more disappointed than me as we have had zero income this season from home games .. All we have had is more expense.

See you sometime before June hopefully emoji848.pngemoji23.pngemoji460.png

Why not play it at Dam Park .Dam Park is available

Why not play it at Dam Park .Dam Park is available

Dam Park isn’t available, thats why we’re playing our last home games on Wednesday nights. Youth cup finals have always been played at this time of year at Dam Park long before Whitletts ever moved down there. Athletics is on most nights midweek as well. Thats why Whitletts have a later ko on Wednesday night

14 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Dam Park isn’t available, thats why we’re playing our last home games on Wednesday nights. Youth cup finals have always been played at this time of year at Dam Park long before Whitletts ever moved down there. Athletics is on most nights midweek as well. Thats why Whitletts have a later ko on Wednesday night

Thank you that clears that up. I will come down with my spiker and roller on the trailer and level the park out if Annbank want me .

Archived