Advice needed - Thinking about going to Wrestlemania

Killiesquirrel

Looking for a bit of advice..

Never been to US etc, but thinking about going to Wrestlemania in a couple of years (a while away, I know)! But next year is a bit soon as I’d have to pay a chunk of it now!

Packages are coming in about £2500 for next year, had a look just for a sort of guide for the following year. (Attached pic).

I know a few of you guys will have been to Mania before, so basically just wondering if it’s best to book it all separately or if that’s a decent enough deal?

As I say I’m clueless with this, be good to hear from someone who’s been :lol: 

8657E947-03E7-4C5F-94CB-C0C5CD4777E7.png

No idea about Wrestlemania but for overseas sporting events if you can get the ticket(s) for the event sorted long enough in advance it'll generally be cheaper to do the rest yourself - I saved over £1500 on a trip to the Ashes by doing the whole thing myself against the cheapest package I could find.

I was there this year with the official travel package from WWE. Got the silver package and seats were excellent.

Covered everything. Only thing I had to book seperate was flights. I would say if you can afford it then just get the travel package,  it's easy, everything done in one go, nice hotel, close to venues,  all wrestling fans staying in same place etc. 

If cash is the difference from going or not going then booking it all seperate will save you a fortune. Raw and NXT seats you can afford to go higher and further back. Don't scrimp on your mania seats though or you will just be staring at a screen for most of it 

18 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

I was there this year with the official travel package from WWE. Got the silver package and seats were excellent.

Covered everything. Only thing I had to book seperate was flights. I would say if you can afford it then just get the travel package,  it's easy, everything done in one go, nice hotel, close to venues,  all wrestling fans staying in same place etc. 

If cash is the difference from going or not going then booking it all seperate will save you a fortune. Raw and NXT seats you can afford to go higher and further back. Don't scrimp on your mania seats though or you will just be staring at a screen for most of it 

Some man, cheers. I was hoping you’d reply as I remember you saying you were there! How much was your package for everything bar flights?

It was about £1300 for the silver 4 night package and then another £600 or so for flights.

For me going to Mania was a boyhood dream and likely a once in a lifetime thing so I don't begrudge paying the high price. Is it actually worth the money - debatable. Very debatable. I'm unsure if I would spend that sort of money again on mania. But....as a one off experience that I was desperate to get then I don't regret it at all and I'm glad I got the travel package.

My one piece of advice would be to arrive a day or two earlier if you can afford it. We arrived on the Friday and had to skip hall of fame as flight was delayed a little and we were tired,  and then up early for Axcess and NXT etc so our body clocks were fucked from the off. You kinda want and need peak energy levels for the weekend as it's very draining so getting there a day or two earlier would have been much better I reckon. 

2 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

It was about £1300 for the silver 4 night package and then another £600 or so for flights.

For me going to Mania was a boyhood dream and likely a once in a lifetime thing so I don't begrudge paying the high price. Is it actually worth the money - debatable. Very debatable. I'm unsure if I would spend that sort of money again on mania. But....as a one off experience that I was desperate to get then I don't regret it at all and I'm glad I got the travel package.

My one piece of advice would be to arrive a day or two earlier if you can afford it. We arrived on the Friday and had to skip hall of fame as flight was delayed a little and we were tired,  and then up early for Axcess and NXT etc so our body clocks were fucked from the off. You kinda want and need peak energy levels for the weekend as it's very draining so getting there a day or two earlier would have been much better I reckon. 

That’s quite decent actually.

Where is it you get those from mate? I noticed the one I posted was 6 or 7 nights which seems good actually!

Archived