Cup draws

jimbaxters

Life members can attend and speak at meetings but do NOT have a vote.

Why are they even allowed to do that. If they do not hold a position within a club or the sjfa then as was said theirs your watch thanks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Life Member of both the WRoSJFA and the SJFA and honoured to be one. I've been involved with Junior football all my adult life, I've served on both associations' Management committees. Now that I'm not, it would be quite easy to just slip away onto the back of the terraces and let things be, but I'm still passionate about the game and hate to see what's happening to it just now. I wasn't the only Life Member there yesterday and I can't speak for them, but I suspect they feel the same and I believe I still have something to offer.

4 hours ago, Smudger said:

Why are they even allowed to do that. If they do not hold a position within a club or the sjfa then as was said theirs your watch thanks

Worse than that,they get a wee laminated card and they get into games for nothing heaven forbid

Looked at all the draws there on the website. 

I see Talbot have the next round of the Ayrshire at home then every round in that cup or the West they are drawn away. 

Just as well they’re the top dogs.

Archived