New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Why would a St Mirren fan hope that? 
St Mirren?.... have a closer look.
In answer to why though..... because i cant stand that c**t.... and would rather someone from Ibrox done it for the seethe value.

Glad to report on the Dream Team, finally.

Berwick Rangers is one of the 8 or so League teams in Scotland that rotate their shirts every two years., barring different suppliers and sponsors coming in. After Zoo Sport's contract running out, Football Nation supplied us with  Mitre shirts for 2017/2018, gold and black with gold sleeves at home and white with a spot of black away. For 2018/2019, the home shirt is kept with a new away kit to be introduced soon(ish).

As the club run a sponsorship raffle each season, we've got a new logo on the kit; David Letham of the Saint Andrews Berwick Rangers Supporters Club won the raffle, but kindly donated his prize to Northern Soul Kitchen. NSK is a Collective Community Kitchen, where unwanted/unsold food is collected and turned into meals that are then sold on a Pay-As-You-Feel basis. Think your food was figuratively hot shit? Pay a tenner. Think your food was literally hot shit? Pay a penny. Rest of the shirt remains the same, which I'm not truly happy about as it's standard teamwear (Accrington Stanley wore this design a couple seasons back) and would infinitely better with black sleeves rather than gold. But that's me.

Once the away kit comes out you're all free to have a laugh as the raffle resulted in a forklift driving school with a gaudy blue/yellow logo receiving sponsorship of that top.

drrr.thumb.jpg.0d2591d8ed2cdfe069e59a102e57657f.jpg

Changed badges, on both home and away shirts is wrong and I hate it.

It the manufacturer trying to blend or bland the identity of the club into their shit.

The Scotland badge has white and red and yellow and blue.

It isn't silver to match the stripes on the shoulder, or black on the pink strip, and dozens of other examples. The sooner the trnd dies the better.