New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

On 6/3/2018 at 01:42, DutchBorderer said:

Even though most tops haven't been revealed yet, Hibs has already won when it comes to best kit in the prem. What a stunner. year of founding above the crest is a bit much and the betting sponsor is, well, a betting sponsor, but managing to combine five shades of green like this is amazing;

drrr.thumb.jpg.4ca6090c26e78f41d8d4aa5bc586c048.jpg

LMDGWHS01-5.jpg.9e55e63ca821ff4de772d5385e4f7b8d.jpg

Happy with Clyde kits, nice and traditional. Would be pretty unhappy if Villa released anything like West Ham. I always go into a seethe when we have anything other than claret shirts, blue sleeves. Ideally white shorts and blue socks, too, but I  can live with us fucking about with those bits of the kit.

East Stirling winning this thread so far.

22 hours ago, 7-2 said:

I expect I'm the only one that doesn't like the Hibs top.  I'm not a fan of faded/transition effects. 

The Hibs shirt is already currently the 3rd most loved kit in the world this year on footballshirtculture.com, and it only came out on Friday! Fans around the world are voting it higher than the likes of PSG, Barcelona, Man United, Chelsea, Netherlands and Inter Milan kits this season. Only Nigeria and Bayern kits have had more votes. 

Yet I don’t particularly like it either. 

Edited by Austinho

What are clubs charging for new tops these days? I know at Dunfermline it's £50, which is mental, but I think others are charging even more, and can only see it getting worse.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

What are clubs charging for new tops these days? I know at Dunfermline it's £50, which is mental, but I think others are charging even more, and can only see it getting worse.

We charge £45 for a short sleeve top and £50 for a long sleeve. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

60 Euros is standard for Dutch clubs outside of the Ajax/PSV/Feyenoord triumvirate. Man Utd released a special kit earlier in the thread they are selling for 105 or so GBP.

40 quid  should be the max for Scottish lower league clubs; 45 I can still forgive, but fifty and over is taking the mick. I'm glad Berwick leads by example in this regard; at the end of 16/17, all squad worn shirts were sold off for a tenner a piece, including signature of the relevant player if you wanted.

Baxck on-topic, here's a shirt Guy Fieri would probably wear;

5b155180c3479_De2TmSVXcAM_Ivm1.thumb.jpg.43af3444bea3a83ddf1aee6cf6bc66b8.jpg

30 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

60 Euros is standard for Dutch clubs outside of the Ajax/PSV/Feyenoord triumvirate. Man Utd released a special kit earlier in the thread they are selling for 105 or so GBP.

40 quid  should be the max for Scottish lower league clubs; 45 I can still forgive, but fifty and over is taking the mick. I'm glad Berwick leads by example in this regard; at the end of 16/17, all squad worn shirts were sold off for a tenner a piece, including signature of the relevant player if you wanted.

Baxck on-topic, here's a shirt Guy Fieri would probably wear;

5b155180c3479_De2TmSVXcAM_Ivm1.thumb.jpg.43af3444bea3a83ddf1aee6cf6bc66b8.jpg

I think most clubs flog off the remaining stock at the end of each season. We did it just recently