Kilwinning want talbot keeper?

Talbot supporter

13 hours ago, muller said:

More chance of him leaving then you managing to spell the word govan by looks of it.

Let's substitute then for than, then it reads better!:shutup

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 06:29, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Kilwinning are in for leishman and it's no secret so no point in anyone from the buffs denying so.

Cracking big goalie but not without his flaws either and getting down low isn't his strongest attribute if we are nit  picking . 

Like any goalkeeper, at any level, the position being the last stop then any small flaw is magnified as it can often result in the loss of a goal. One only need mention Ray Clemence and we all, those of a certain vintage, will remember his howler at Hampden. Peter Bolesław Schmeichel one of the top goalies in the much lauded English Premiership back in the day was capable of the odd aberration as was Zoff. I could go on as even the great Stuart Mackintosh had a few moments. However, the flaw you highlight would seem to me to be one you pick because of the height of the big man, but an opinion I personally don't endorse, he is a terrific shot stopper and can make fabulous saves down low at the posts. Anyway, should the Buffs be going down the road again of shelling out silly money, because that is the only way I think the big guy would leave for another Junior team,  then hell mend them. The have fell foul before all be it with a short decadent shot at glory before free fall set in.  

As the legendary Davie Loy would say, live within your means!

Archived