Kilwinning want talbot keeper?

Talbot supporter

Hurlford hope he'll leave for The Buffs before the final! Heard Celtic were thinking of making an offer. [emoji6]

More chance of a game at that new club that reside in Goven [emoji846] don't they need a keeper for Sunday ?

Only messing ^^^^^

On a serious note. I'd be surprised if the big chap left Talbot,

24 minutes ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Kilwinning are in for leishman and it's no secret so no point in anyone from the buffs denying so.

Cracking big goalie but not without his flaws either and getting down low isn't his strongest attribute if we are nit  picking . 

If he didn’t have flaws he wouldn’t be playing at this level.

3 hours ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Kilwinning are in for leishman and it's no secret so no point in anyone from the buffs denying so.

Cracking big goalie but not without his flaws either and getting down low isn't his strongest attribute if we are nit  picking . 

And if anyone is going to pick nits, it’s you!

To move from the grade’s best to another club could only be money driven. It would be sad but if that’s what motivates the boy then fine. 

Hopefully not though.

And if anyone is going to pick nits, it’s you!
To move from the grade’s best to another club could only be money driven. It would be sad but if that’s what motivates the boy then fine. 
Hopefully not though.

Great goalie best in the west along with longmuir but even the greats move clubs he’s far better than strain so Kilwinning would rightly so be interested I’m hearing strain is injured and maybe that’s where the rumours are coming from

Been rumoured all season, but not sure that Buffs are paying big wages, no sugar daddy, living within means.

Maybe the big man has gone stale and could be tempted with a change? I'm sure Mr Strain could put a very persuasive proposition to the goalie.

That’s only a rumour,B.

19 hours ago, Glens lad said:

More chance of a game at that new club that reside in Goven emoji846.png don't they need a keeper for Sunday ?

Only messing ^^^^^

On a serious note. I'd be surprised if the big chap left Talbot,

More chance of him leaving then you managing to spell the word govan by looks of it.

Archived