Abortion  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Can you please refrain from quoting the village idiot and circumventing the ignore function.

Thank you. (Sincerely)

Sorry mate. Faux pas from me there. 

Not sure why religion is being brought into this tbh.

Every single group that were publicly in favour of no were either Irish Catholic or American Christian. They 100% tried to make it a religious issue, and were deliciously and deservedly bodied like the backwards, bigoted cuntbags that they are.

Religion of all kinds, and anyone that follows / props up their antiquated, homophobic, misogynistic skyfairy believing cesspools can get fucked.

Well done Ireland, about time.

Every single group that were publicly in favour of no were either Irish Catholic or American Christian. They 100% tried to make it a religious issue, and were deliciously and deservedly bodied like the backwards, bigoted cuntbags that they are.

Religion of all kinds, and anyone that follows / props up their antiquated, homophobic, misogynistic skyfairy believing cesspools can get fucked.

Well done Ireland, about time.

Evidently a decent percentage of religious people voted Yes.

I agree with the right to have an abortion. However, I don’t think it should be something that should be celebrated though.

If Twitter is to be any gauge of reality then it seems vast swathes of Irish ex pats returned to shape a country they no longer live in- that’s not right to me either.

I also seen some Sinn Fein representative on channel 4 news last week ranting about the “sanctity of human life” and how “no human has the right to take another’s life”, quite a strange statement when you’re in a party that’s led by people who spent 30 years blowing living people to bits...

15 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

If Twitter is to be any gauge of reality then it seems vast swathes of Irish ex pats returned to shape a country they no longer live in- that’s not right to me either.

Given Yes won by 706,349, I can't imagine that made much difference. 

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

It was the principle of it and the gusto with which it was celebrated by the usual progressive “liberals” which I didn’t like, rather than the impact.

Pretty sure some nawbags headed home too.