Man Ploughs into Pedestrians

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As it happens they were founded by a girlie. My education on VL's has come on leaps and bounds today.

Think I listened to a podcast about this. She turned gay and stopped being incel didn’t she? A lesson there for the angry alt-right types.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

When I read that the attacker was "a socially awkward tech expert" you could have knocked me down with a feather.

So he was an incel who excelled at Excel?

21 hours ago, Torpar said:

You'd think so wouldn't you? The comments section of the Toronto Sun, CityNews etc would suggest otherwise. I fully expect Justin Trudeau to go to jail for this attack as it was clearly all his fault.

Despite not checking in on Facebook to tell everyone, I can confirm I am safe, thanks for asking P&B 

http://www.canadalandshow.com/far-right-spun-the-toronto-van-attack-as-islamic-terrorism/

I'd never heard of Incel, so looked it up on Wikipedia. As well as standing for Involuntary Celibate, and a drug to treat ovarian cancer, it's also the name of the largest chimney in former Yugoslavia. Here's a picture of the unfortunately-named erection.

tumblr_n0nk5tu2Yw1s972a3o1_1280.png

Its horrible that this happened but its what society is aiming for. Hyper over sexualization, climbing rates of mental illness. Taboos around prostitution. I'm not trying to say murdering women out of sexual frustration is in any way justifiable but its not at all surprising that violence like this is happening.

Can someone from Incel please get it touch, I can/will have a fully exclusive tour set up on their arrival.
p&b members call also join.
PM your bank details and let's get this party going.....

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'd never heard of Incel, so looked it up on Wikipedia. As well as standing for Involuntary Celibate, and a drug to treat ovarian cancer, it's also the name of the largest chimney in former Yugoslavia. Here's a picture of the unfortunately-named erection.

tumblr_n0nk5tu2Yw1s972a3o1_1280.png

My, that's a big one.

7 hours ago, PWL said:

P&B in a nutshell to be fair. 

youngman.png

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town 
There's no need to be unhappy

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Toronto can be a very confusing for your average racist. On the bus to Walmart one day (things the lower class do etc...) I happened to be sat in front of some fat Doug Ford voters, when we passed the Bosnian Islamic Centre they couldn't get their square heads around "all those white looking muzlums"  

Archived