Man Ploughs into Pedestrians

Canadian police are questioning the suspected driver of a rented van that ploughed into pedestrians in northern Toronto on Monday, killing 10 and injuring 15.

Alek Minassian, 25, was not previously known to authorities, police said.

The incident appeared to be deliberate but the motive was not clear, officials added.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the "tragic and senseless attack" had brought him "great sadness".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43875321

• Ronish Baxter changed the title to Man Ploughs into Pedestrians
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ronish Baxter said:

Canadian police are questioning the suspected driver of a rented van that ploughed into pedestrians in northern Toronto on Monday, killing 10 and injuring 15.

The incident appeared to be deliberate but the motive was not clear, officials added.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the "tragic and senseless attack" had brought him "great sadness".

Not muslimy enough to get all the nutters excited

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Speculation on Radio Scotland he had social media links to a group called Incel. Which is for those who are involuntarily elibate.

Why didn't he just join Pie and Bovril?

They sound like a bunch of unts right enough. 

An angry, angry young man mowing down a bunch of innocent bystanders because women wouldn't sleep with him.  So senselees, so stupid and it makes me fucking angry as hell.  I often work with someone whose office is near there (Yonge and Sheppard) and she's pretty shaken up by this.  

Alek Minnasian, f**k you

4 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Not muslimy enough to get all the nutters excited

You'd think so wouldn't you? The comments section of the Toronto Sun, CityNews etc would suggest otherwise. I fully expect Justin Trudeau to go to jail for this attack as it was clearly all his fault.

Despite not checking in on Facebook to tell everyone, I can confirm I am safe, thanks for asking P&B 

52 minutes ago, Torpar said:

You'd think so wouldn't you? The comments section of the Toronto Sun, CityNews etc would suggest otherwise. I fully expect Justin Trudeau to go to jail for this attack as it was clearly all his fault.

Despite not checking in on Facebook to tell everyone, I can confirm I am safe, thanks for asking P&B 

Glad to hear you were not involved.  Comments sections are a cesspool of racism and bigotry, especially in the right leading newspapers like Sun Media or the National Post, makes me cringe.

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
6 hours ago, Ronish Baxter said:

Why did you lie about a dog you don't have ?

To get free bones from the butchers?

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

a group called Incel. Which is for those who are involuntarily celibate.

there's a sponsorship opportunity for Hornby, Warhammer and The Non League Paper somewhere there...

oh, well - maybe not now there isn't - not in the immediate aftermath, but going forward....

Archived