Super 1st division promotion

AM-1

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

With Petershill up as champions who does everyone else fancy to join them in the top league? Cambuslang seem to be in a very poor run at the moment, whats happened there!? 

To quote lang on another thread, "has the bubble burst".

26 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

To quote lang on another thread, "has the bubble burst".

Seems so, few players missing in recent weeks and squad seems pretty thin it appears. Not the ideal time to start struggling, is it 4 go up? Fair play to Petershill, watched them few months back and the boy in CM, captain i think, stood out.

36 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

4 up plus 2 play off places.

For Cambuslang Rangers to fail to get a top 6 spot they would need to go into complete meltdown.

Not necessarily. They are now down to 4th and level on points with Troon in 5th, above them only on goal difference.

From talking to their committee after the game last night, they are far from confident at the moment.

1 hour ago, AM-1 said:

Seems so, few players missing in recent weeks and squad seems pretty thin it appears. Not the ideal time to start struggling, is it 4 go up? Fair play to Petershill, watched them few months back and the boy in CM, captain i think, stood out.

We aren’t missing anyone now . Full quota minus Morton last night. Well beat . Striker for glens was outstanding. His second free kick was unbelievable. Big game on Saturday that we need to show up for.

20 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

We aren’t missing anyone now . Full quota minus Morton last night. Well beat . Striker for glens was outstanding. His second free kick was unbelievable. Big game on Saturday that we need to show up for.

One of the best strikes I've seen all season.

20 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

Ok cheers mate. Your defence is usually pretty solid, CH`s in particular but maybe lack some muscle in CM? Heres hoping you lads turn it around at the weekend as you have the experience around the squad to dig in. When will you have completed the league programme?

Is Callum McRobbie still with cambuslang?

Archived