The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Don't know why we're discussing the play offs because the league isn't finished yet.

Because its looking increasingly likely that we will be in playoffs and people will need to start making plans i.e. booking time off work etc.

Because its looking increasingly likely that we will be in playoffs and people will need to start making plans i.e. booking time off work etc.
Think positive though, we'll still win the league...

I admire your positivity but I think most Ayr fans, including myself, aren’t as optimistic and are pretty fed up of this season now.

Let’s get Saturday out the way and focus on these play offs.

I admire your positivity but I think most Ayr fans, including myself, aren’t as optimistic and are pretty fed up of this season now.

Let’s get Saturday out the way and focus on these play offs.
Hope there's still a good crowd, at least the same as the Stranraer game and not a load of idiots who don't go and then the unthinkable happens.

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:
12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I really, really hope your right mate, it would probably make it that bit more sweeter known we had written ourselves off but I just cant see it.

Hope there's still a good crowd, at least the same as the Stranraer game and not a load of idiots who don't go and then the unthinkable happens.

At the moment I'm going to be (potentially) one of these idiots.

I was planning on going but Sunday has burst me. A two hour drive and then back with only the smallest chances of success? Normally I'd be all over it but I'm still gutted.

I'll be fine for the playoffs but there's a part of me that thinks we don't deserve the title. I know that sounds weird but even if raith do f**k up there's a part of me that'll think it's (for want of a better word) tainted.

A bit like a spoiled child getting a prize because they were greeting when they didn't win.

I think I'm actually in the huff with the team at the moment. I refused to use my ayr united towel earlier for a shower.

That's the level of pettiness I'm at just now.

I can’t even look at my wee Ayr garden gnome.

Might take my frustration out him later.

At the moment I'm going to be (potentially) one of these idiots.

I was planning on going but Sunday has burst me. A two hour drive and then back with only the smallest chances of success? Normally I'd be all over it but I'm still gutted.

I'll be fine for the playoffs but there's a part of me that thinks we don't deserve the title. I know that sounds weird but even if raith do f**k up there's a part of me that'll think it's (for want of a better word) tainted.

A bit like a spoiled child getting a prize because they were greeting when they didn't win.

I managed to get myself out of this mindset this morning! On to Saturday, imagine the scenes if it actually happened.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I managed to get myself out of this mindset this morning! On to Saturday, imagine the scenes if it actually happened.

Any tips? Still can’t stop thinking about it. Not sleeping properly. Depressed as f**k. Just can’t wait til it’s time to go to bed again. Beyond pathetic.

28 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Any tips? Still can’t stop thinking about it. Not sleeping properly. Depressed as f**k. Just can’t wait til it’s time to go to bed again. Beyond pathetic.

FB_IMG_1524597936002.jpg

4 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I really, really hope your right mate, it would probably make it that bit more sweeter known we had written ourselves off but I just cant see it.

That's where the Rovers supporters are just now. Can't believe it's back in our own hands after accepting the playoffs after the Arbroath game. 

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I turned my ayr garden gnome to face the bushes .wee walker is his name and he is due launched over my fence .

I wish someone had did that to me on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I turned my ayr garden gnome to face the bushes .wee walker is his name and he is due launched over my fence .

I f only wee walker was on penalty duty.

22 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Wee walker ? McCall , a blast from the dim and distant  - I’m assuming the acceptable side of the family !

Archived