The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strangely quiet in here tonight but I guess you're all out celebrating and quite right too. Left at the pitch invasion and i'm guessing the helicopter I heard as I was crossing the river was bringing the trophy? Hope you all have a great night tonight like I did couple of weeks ago when all the St Mirren players came into our local for a party. What boozers are the players likely to turn up at later?

I didn't realise until after the game that Albion were fighting for survival. Feel a bit sorry for them....it's the worst feeling as i've known over the years.

Strangely quiet in here tonight but I guess you're all out celebrating and quite right too. Left at the pitch invasion and i'm guessing the helicopter I heard as I was crossing the river was bringing the trophy? Hope you all have a great night tonight like I did couple of weeks ago when all the St Mirren players came into our local for a party. What boozers are the players likely to turn up at later?

Players and staff are at Harley’s in Ayr. Wish I could go but I’ve got work unfortunately.

Pull a sickie[emoji6]

It’s only a training day to be fair but if I’m no there the boss will know I’ll have been out celebrating the title win.

He’s a Queens Park fan mind you so he might be in a decent mood after today.

1 minute ago, somerset_lad said:

It’s only a training day to be fair but if I’m no there the boss will know I’ll have been out celebrating the title win.

He’s a Queens Park fan mind you so he might be in a decent mood after today.

Training day on a saturday night? There must be a law against that surely?

Training day on a saturday night? There must be a law against that surely?

Thankfully not. It’s tomorrow which means I’ll miss the Old Firm which is a plus.

I was only convinced to go by the free lunch after it but I’d much rather be out on the piss with the Super.

7 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

Thankfully not. It’s tomorrow which means I’ll miss the Old Firm which is a plus.

I was only convinced to go by the free lunch after it but I’d much rather be out on the piss with the Super.

I trust you've learned your lesson!! Missing the OF shite is the only positive.

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

I'm sure this is the first time Albion Rovers have been bottom of the league all season.:lol:

Correct Gordon although it has been in the post for months if I'm being honest- no complaints no team can after the run we have had. Darren Young will have a quiet smirk on his coupon after hearing Rovers go down.

Archived