The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Hopefully everyone has gotten around Moore and he's feeling pumped for the last game, whatever the outcome. He's a young man who's been through it with his concussion injury and those that came before that; I'm sure last Sunday won't be the last moment of heartbreak in his career, but I'm sure he won't be letting it define it either.

I'll just be glad when this is all over. It's been exhausting watching it unfold from afar let alone following the team up and down the country.
Whoever finishes top on Saturday, there's no doubt that this season has had everything for both team's fans.

Agreed

1 hour ago, somerset_lad said:

Nope

Back for the first playoff game. Which means Moore will play and I wouldn’t imagine he’ll be particularly high on confidence. Hope he gets a good reception though.

Thanks. Sair wan for you guys,tho'.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Feel free to think I've lost the plot here but I'm absolutely buzzing for Saturday emoji23.png.

Will be shitting it come Saturday morning.

I'm getting there, why I do this to myself I don't know.  Heading to watch the under 20s to see if they have learned our bottle crashing ways or not. 

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

Feel free to think I've lost the plot here but I'm absolutely buzzing for Saturday emoji23.png.

Will be shitting it come Saturday morning.

Me too. I think we've a decent chance in the playoffs with Shankland back (and something to prove, hopefully).

What else would you rather be doing on a Saturday afternoon than watching the crushing soap opera that is Ayr United?

Really don’t why I’m going to this fully expecting us to be 2nd come full time and even though I’ve prepared myself I’ll still be utterly miserable.

But as Wuffster said I couldn’t be anywhere else knowing they are playing at Somerset.

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Someone has legit just posted on the SRE asking if we should sing songs for Alfie Evans on Saturday to show support for the parents.

giphy.gif

Have a look at his fb profile his last 30 or so posts have been related to Alfie Evans.

50 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Someone has legit just posted on the SRE asking if we should sing songs for Alfie Evans on Saturday to show support for the parents.

giphy.gif

Can he play right back?

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

giphy.gif

I had to leave it on Monday, just too many roasters 

So what's the dreaded predictions for tomorrow then.

I reckon we'll win and still have that strange feeling we'll win the whole thing.

No idea why but if it does happen it'll be dramatic and I've a feeling it'll be Man City esque drama.

Hart

Ferguson
Bell
Adams
Rose

McDaid
Kerr
Crawford
Forrest

Moore
Moffat

Would rather have Rose at left back, as at least Ferguson offers something going forward from the right. Hopefully Forrest continues what he showed when he came on against Alloa.

19 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Hart

Ferguson
Bell
Adams
Rose

McDaid
Kerr
Crawford
Forrest

Moore
Moffat

Would rather have Rose at left back, as at least Ferguson offers something going forward from the right. Hopefully Forrest continues what he showed when he came on against Alloa.

Could always be bold as f**k 

LINEUP111524861459166.png

LINEUP111524861459166.thumb.png.1c102a86f0d3c9332bc87385ca30f759.png

Don’t hate it and would likely get the best out of Forrest.

However usually when we try anything different it’s an utter shambles and we change back. Get Mark Kerr controlling the game and we should be winning with the 4-4-2.

LINEUP111524861459166.thumb.png.1c102a86f0d3c9332bc87385ca30f759.png

Don’t hate it and would likely get the best out of Forrest. Would be a worry out wide though.

However usually when we try anything different it’s an utter shambles and we change back. Get Mark Kerr controlling the game and we should be winning with the 4-4-2.

Archived