The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

Who’s going to this one? I am but I can’t see a big crowd here.

Could really do with a win so we’re going into the play offs with a bit of momentum.

Predicting about 90 Ayr fans.....

3 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Predicting about 90 Ayr fans.....

You'll not need to worry, your shower of shite are playing bounce games.

Might pop along and roar on the Vers.
See you there sport. 

If you fancy sitting in the home end I’m sure someone will lend you their season ticket.

Hell, if you come into the SRE I’ll buy you a pie. We’ll likely be seeing more of each other next season.

3 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Might pop along and roar on the Vers.

See you there sport. 

f**k that, come round to halfway and you can listen to auld men hurling abuse at all and sundry if the results are going pete tong, one bad decision from the North Terrace lino and he'll be getting the blame for our season.

f**k that, come round to halfway and you can listen to auld men hurling abuse at all and sundry if the results are going pete tong, one bad decision from the North Terrace lino and he'll be getting the blame for our season.

Just give him Willie Hetherington's number. Tell him to meet him there.

Dare to dream, dare to believe that we will still win the league.

Raith are due chucking it cause they've bottled being top as many times as us. Alloa will knick a point.

We'll come out and win 3-2, Man City esque 94th minute winner from Craig Moore in front of Somerset Road End, scenes. I've been feeling it for weeks just like I felt it'd go down to the last game of the season and it's happened.

KEEP THE FUCKING FAITH EVERYONE, WE'RE STILL ONLY A POINT BEHIND, IT'S NOT OVER!

(I take no responsibility if this scenario doesn't actually materialise)

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Just give him Willie Hetherington's number. Tell him to meet him there.

Thankfully he's moved along a bit, some of it might be a wee bit bitter on Saturday but I think we could hear some decent one liners.

9 minutes ago, somerset_lad said:

He only shouts “positive” things at the players.

I'm surprised anyone can tell if it's positive or negative, it just sounded like garbled shite to me when he stood down at the corner of the seggy fence.

I'm surprised anyone can tell if it's positive or negative, it just sounded like garbled shite to me when he stood down at the corner of the seggy fence.

The man is a menace.

Pretty sure Mark Roberts brought him into the dugout for a game after he was spouting shite on Facebook.

He chased the linesman up and down the line in the railway end at the Stranraer game. Actually chased him.

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He chased the linesman up and down the line in the railway end at the Stranraer game. Actually chased him.

We obviously just put the seggy fence up to stop him making a rip roaring c**t of himself.

Archived