World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

1 penalty awarded out of 3 and 2/3 on anytime scorer patent yesterday just about returned my outlay for the day. 

Penalty patent again today. 

Coutinho, Sigurdsson, Milinkovic-Savic anytime treble. 

Neymar, Sigurdsson, Kolarov anytime assists treble.

Joel Campbell (only found out Celso Borges was Costa Ricas pen taker after taking Campbell :lol:), V.Moses & R.Rodriguez any time patent.

Brazil -1, Iceland, Serbia treble. 

Marcelo & Kolarov both to have a shot on target. 

Free £2 bet on WH if you bet £5+ on an #oddsonthat from the daily scratchcard so will probably shove something on Brazil game for that. Expecting a free £5 later too as surely Brazil will beat Costa Rica.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a bit of fun, but going to stick a pound on the WH "six questions" bet, you just type in your answers and no matter what they are they give you 33/1 on it happening!!!

Try and do the collective answers of the P&B betting massive!!!

Here's the questions:

Q1 - will there be a goal in the first 31 minutes and 59 seconds? Y/N

Q2 - will there be a goal after 65 minutes and 59 seconds? Y/N

Q3 - more corners taken in the 2nd half than the 1st? Y/N

Q4 - Costa Rica to receive 2or more cards? Y/N

Q5 - Costa Rica to make a substitution before Brazil? Y/N

Q6 - same team that kicks off in the first half to take the last corner? Y/N

Gies your answers we'll work out the bet and we can all stick it on at 12:55!!!

At 33/1 it could build your pot for the weekend and if it doesn't work we can all blame each other and not feel so bad about blowing it ourselves!!!

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

£5 on Brazil to take a corner in all 4 corners of pitch 7/5 and free £2 on Jesus to score, Gamboa and Guzman carded 18/1 (thought this was poor price tbh)

These look a waste of bets :lol:

Y,N,N,Y,N,Y

Don't like the way they throw in a totally throw of the dice last question.

Believe it or not being the sad act that I am I kept a note of the results and it was;

1 - N

2 - N

3 - Y

4 - N

5 - N

6 - N

Beat you 3-2!!![emoji23][emoji6]

Had a quid on Coutinho as first Scorer at 11/2 and another on Coutinho to score and Brazil to win at 11/8!!!
So about £9 odds back, keeps me going for a wee while longer!!!

6 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Had a quid on Coutinho as first Scorer at 11/2 and another on Coutinho to score and Brazil to win at 11/8!!!
So about £9 odds back, keeps me going for a wee while longer!!!

Tried to find decent odds on Coutinho but gave up, 11/2 was good. Gave up on my bet above at 90 mins and went out to read a book. I'm going to be rich!

Put £20 on Brazil to win, more than 7 corners, Brazil to win corners handicap -2 and for there to be more than 1.5 goals.

Free money, never in doubt.

Coutinho anytime and Brazil -1 both leaving it very late to keep couple of accas going. Ultimately the right decision but was annoyed at the time when VAR corrected the penalty decision :lol:

Went a bit conservative and stuck my free fiver for Brazil winning on Idowu and Arnason to be carded at 14s. No real reasoning behind it just a speculative punt for f**k all.

A guy I work with doesn’t know anything about football but has taken an Interest in the WC because we’ve all been speaking about It at break.

He had his 1st bet of the world cup £5 on Modric anytime and Croatia win last night at 5/1.

Already gave up on my 'no bets for a few days' and stuck a few small ones on the WH #YourOdds. £2 on Idowu and Arnasson to be booked I've already lost, got £1 on Mitrovic to score first with Tosic to get booked returning a mammoth £17. For tomorrow's games I've got £1 on +2 goals, +3 cards, and +10 corners in each game, returns £751.

Archived