World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

11 hours ago, munro7 said:

My gambling’s been terrible. Things to avoid today (ie what I’ve got on) are:

Ronaldo, Suarez & Costa all to score at 5/1

Portugal, Uruguay & Spain each to score 2+ goals & take 5+ corners at 6/1

2 hours ago, SpiderDee said:

I have that bet on too mate and Costa has just scored.....lucky goal too emoji23.png

Me three. Think I got just under 5's for it.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But right here, in a nutherfucking mutshell, is why bookies will always come out on top...

Yesterday, before the games kicked off, I posted that 6 of the 14 games had finished 1-0

Trying to be statto like and gain an edge, I backed the favourites to win 1-0 in each game as one of those bets where you win if all three or if two or one come in at 1-0 you get a payout.

of course yesterday ended up with a few goals in all the games and I lost.

So today it seemed like a couple of games:- Uruguay and Spain, would give their opponents a bit of a doing, so I put on handicap bets to win and goals over 2.5 etc.

And the 3 results today?

1-0, 1-0, 1-0

:bairn

Cracked and put another tenner into my account. 5er on both teams to get over 1 corner each in both halves in the Denmark game. Returns £25 if it comes in.

Penalty patent again. 

Eriksen, Griezmann, Mandzukic anytime treble.

Jedinak, Pogba, Modric any time patent (2 penalty takers and didnt want to take Griezmann on 2 diff bets).

Also got my jakiest winner ever there with 50p (got horses on too was all I had left in account) on a penalty to be awarded through VAR at 5/1 :lol:

So far so good...

Schoolboy error!

Missed the kick off and after seeing on BBC sport Eriksen's recent international scoring record, went on app to back him scoring anytime.  Decided to quickly put the draw on first, then the screen froze and updated to say 1-0 Denmark - Eriksen !!

Anybody know of any live player stat sites???
Got a bet on Mooy playing over 80 passes, anybody know where I can keep an eye on his pass rate???

19 hours ago, booj1893 said:

Got eriksen to score first, over 2.5 and 2 or more Australia bookings 20/1

Need 2 more goals and 2 bookings

I did this too.

Feck all yesterday really. A free bet somewhere for France winning that's about it :green

My only remaining open bet (other than top scorer/tournament winner) includes Argentina reaching the quarter finals. £7.50 down* and think I'll take a few days away before I gamble the car :lol:

*that was before I counted yesterday's bets. £30 down, that's a bit better.

Archived