World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

If I've counted correctly, 6 of the 14 matches so far have finished 1-0.  That's about 43% of matches. Looking at today's matches on bet365, the odds on a correct score prediction of 1-0 are;

Colombia (5/1) v Japan (10/1)

Poland (11/2) v Senegal (8/1)

Russia (5/1) v Egypt (9/1)

I have no idea how to use this information but feel it forms the foundations of a foolproof system....

8 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

9 of the 14 matches so far have featured 2 or less total goals. That's 64%.

With two matches today, 2 of the 3 matches to have less than 2.5 goals would be 66.6% of matches, which is too close to 64% to be merely a coincidence. 

There are no patterns here, past form means nothing. I'm floundering myself, singles might have brought me even but I'm too greedy for that. Going just for the opposite of what I think might happen might be worth a go.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

There are no patterns here, past form means nothing. I'm floundering myself, singles might have brought me even but I'm too greedy for that. Going just for the opposite of what I think might happen might be worth a go.

You're right, as soon as I posted it I thought I bet each game has a few goals now! I lost on that, but won on Russia v Egypt 3+ goals, and also the lad who got the second goal to score anytime. Probably even over the day.

As you say, hard to see any patterns. Favourites not winning etc.  Spain and Portugal to win by a few double? Who knows..

My gambling’s been terrible. Things to avoid today (ie what I’ve got on) are:

Ronaldo, Suarez & Costa all to score at 5/1

Portugal, Uruguay & Spain each to score 2+ goals & take 5+ corners at 6/1

Been on Hills enhanced scorer trebles the last few days but only had money in betfair so watch it sail in today :lol:

Went for penalty patent in the 3 games again. 2/3 yesterday returned 17 quid from a 7 quid stake so while not amazing still boosts the bet bank if theres a couple. 

Also a small patent on header and goal outside box scored in each game. 

Treble on Portugal & over 2.5, Uruguay over 2.5 team goals (11/10 for this is a brilliant price IMO) and Spain & over 2.5.

Same game multi for Portugal game. Ronaldo to score, Pepe & Benatia to be carded. Will do a same game multi for other 2 games with balance left in account when I see team news. 

Had £5.60 on Ronaldo FGS with Hills returned £21.

Got a forecast with him and 3-0 At 22/1

...and to score from a free kick at 20s enhanced from 10s both with Sky Bet.

Portugal and Hydrengea double at 11/4 Godin fgs at 22/1. 

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Been on Hills enhanced scorer trebles the last few days but only had money in betfair so watch it sail in today :lol:

Went for penalty patent in the 3 games again. 2/3 yesterday returned 17 quid from a 7 quid stake so while not amazing still boosts the bet bank if theres a couple. 

Also a small patent on header and goal outside box scored in each game. 

Treble on Portugal & over 2.5, Uruguay over 2.5 team goals (11/10 for this is a brilliant price IMO) and Spain & over 2.5.

Same game multi for Portugal game. Ronaldo to score, Pepe & Benatia to be carded. Will do a same game multi for other 2 games with balance left in account when I see team news. 

Damn Pepe :(

Portugal to win and Ronaldo to score any time is, I think, my first bet to come off since Russia -1 on the opening day. Takes me back into the black for the tournament by, er, about two quid. 

Got a treble on the all the favourites today, which is surely now looking very good since Portugal was the slightly iffy one. 

Might get cocky and stick something on Cavani and/or Suarez... 

My gambling’s been terrible. Things to avoid today (ie what I’ve got on) are:

Ronaldo, Suarez & Costa all to score at 5/1

Portugal, Uruguay & Spain each to score 2+ goals & take 5+ corners at 6/1
I have that bet on too mate and Costa has just scored.....lucky goal too [emoji23]

6 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Yup :lol:

Imagine a treble on them all to score first would've been backed a lot too

Archived