World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

6 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I feel absolutely rotten celebrating that goal but great day for me! 

Wouldve been some double him and Lukaku scoring headers :lol:

I put a fiver on england just a few minutes before they scored their 2nd.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Belgium (-2), England and BTTS, Cefn Druids to beat Bala in a friendly and GAIS and btts in Sweden. £7.50 > £1250ish.

Finally got my WC mojo on. the Swedes and Welsh can GTF though.

24 minutes ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

I cashed out 30 seconds before the goal...... I ended up with £39 instead of £330 

19 minutes ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

I had England 2-1 with Kane to score first... would have won £330 but the wife cashed us out 30secs before the 2nd England goal... we only got £39... gutted 

So who really bottled it? :lol: Would have probably cashed in too tbf.

ive had an excellent world cup so far

anyway tomorrow i fancy mo salah first scorer at 4s

japan. colombia both to score 2nd half

4-1.

colombia v japan draw

POLAND v senegal

russia. v egypt draw.

trixie £4 to win £46

treble £4 @22-1

£2 free bet at William Hill on Falcao, Lewandowski and Salah AGS.  After my stunning treble last week won me £12 I'm hoping the £23 winnings this time will sort me a nice holiday.

Not much back yesterday. Two free fiverbets for England winning with Coral.

Took Lukaku to score in each half.

bet365 bet was close yet miles away.

Probably more Royal Ascot than WC  for me today...

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

£2 free bet at William Hill on Falcao, Lewandowski and Salah AGS.  After my stunning treble last week won me £12 I'm hoping the £23 winnings this time will sort me a nice holiday.

The same bet is 20/1 in their enhancements. Also had a free £2 bet I stuck on it. 

After yesterdays success I've had a nibble each on Falcao and Lewandowski to score headers (10/1 for both singularly again). Was going to do the double but Hills not letting me (same as betting on penalty awarded multiples). 

Anyone know if they always been limited on what markets they offer multiples on?

Just now, C. Muir said:

The same bet is 20/1 in their enhancements. Also had a free £2 bet I stuck on it. 

After yesterdays success I've had a nibble each on Falcao and Lewandowski to score headers (10/1 for both singularly again). Was going to do the double but Hills not letting me (same as betting on penalty awarded multiples). 

Anyone know if they always been limited on what markets they offer multiples on?

Well that's just annoying :lol: 

Best day yesterday due to late Kane  winner for double delight, was close with a few bets in Belgium game too. I think Colombia are a solid bet at 4:5, stuck speculative treble on with both African sides for 24/1, should of waited to see if salah was fit really. Ascot offers today as well,  currywurst for breakfast and a week off work, what a time to be alive. 

If I've counted correctly, 6 of the 14 matches so far have finished 1-0.  That's about 43% of matches. Looking at today's matches on bet365, the odds on a correct score prediction of 1-0 are;

Colombia (5/1) v Japan (10/1)

Poland (11/2) v Senegal (8/1)

Russia (5/1) v Egypt (9/1)

I have no idea how to use this information but feel it forms the foundations of a foolproof system....

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

9 of the 14 matches so far have featured 2 or less total goals. That's 64%.

With two matches today, 2 of the 3 matches to have less than 2.5 goals would be 66.6% of matches, which is too close to 64% to be merely a coincidence. 

Slow start in that respect but I expect the rate to pick up from the late game onwards as teams know what they need to do to get through.

Won £20 yesterday. Bet builder on Bet365 (Kane to score anytime, draw after 10 mins, England to win), cut it fine on the last two there but got £26 from £10. Used the £10 free in play bet on England -1.5 so wasted that. Also had £10 on Coral for England to win so got £14 back for that as well as £10 in free bets.

£32.50 up for the tournament so far. 

Only just sat down so nothing for the Colombia - Japan game, but stuck a tenner on Under 2.5 goals (Poland - Senegal) and Egypt +0.5 against Russia, roughly 2/1 on 188bet.

:thumbsdown Poland and their useless late goals. One of Coral's £5 free bets on Gorlovin to score outside the box to hopefully save the day. Was 10/1 when I put it on. Was tempted to go for one of the VAR specials but I'll give them a miss for now.

Archived