World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dropped a monkey into paddy account yesterday to have a pop.

France Australia draw, close but no cigar.

Argentina game <1.5 goals close too.

Peru -1 ton on and penalty miss could've been costly.

Croatia with 1 shot on target for me out the shit for a ton -1 :D  so £30 up on the day.

Today I'm not touching Germany Mexico with a bargepole.

Serbia -1 for £30 and Brazil -2 for a ton.

Serbia Germany Brazil btts and win. Treble and patent. 

I'm also on Mitrovic, Muller, Jesus anytime. It's enhanced to 16/1 on William Hill. 

Going to do a penalty awarded patent and treble too after yesterday but Hills odds are shite and you cant seem to bet on multiples on their penalty markets so will be using Betfair for it (acca 45.24/1). 

No doubt a few daft request a bets thrown into the mix too for each game.

Decent day thanks to Griezmann FGS and his goal activating a few free bets along with the France win doing the same with WHs. spunked  my Griezmann stake on Kramaric on DDHH.

Stuck a fiver on DDHH on Milinković-Savić at 8/1. Stuck a £2 Free bet on Costa Rica vs Serbia’s multi-bet on Paddy Power that returns just over £50. 

WHs doing 17/2 on Germany, Brazil and Serbia all to score in the first half. Might have a nibble at that. 

ETA. Stuck this on with WHs too. Two fiver bets. |Griezmann, Lukaku, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo and Kane all to be Top goalscorer for their countries (dead heat rules apply) @66/1

Couple of bets lost yesterday but Croatia -1 has me back on an even keel. 3 favourites today on a treble. Brazil win will get me a 5er Free bet also and keep me going into next week.

Two good days and two bad days so far, left me about level. Got caught into a martindale trap of backing red and penalty in all yesterday’s games.  Hopefully the red comes sooner rather than later maybe for Panama.  Brazil playing Germany in the second round would be ideal in terms of openings the tournament up.

22 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Spent my free bet on WH on 1-4 goals, 2-6 cards, and 6-14 corners in each of today's games. 

Not too bad from a free bet, won £22.50 so I'm a massive £12.50 up now. Not sure I'll bother with anything today, see what happens I suppose. 

Broke about even yesterday with £2.50 on Casemiro & Lichtsteiner to be carded at 11/1 making up for a terrible day in the previous games. 

Took hills price boost of Berg, Hazard and Kane all to score today. 

Also see Hills are offering 10/1 for Lukaku to score a header which is huge compared to skybet and betfair (not looked anywhere else). Will stick a fiver on that probably. Backed him top scorer for the Hills offer so would like to think he'll net me one or two free bets today anyway.

Getting dangerously close to relying on free bets.

£1.92 on Sweden to get more than one corner in each half at just over evens(1.07/1)

Last minute change to my bet due to some other promotion Hills are running.

Sticking my first free bet on England to draw 1-1 @ 7s tonight. Tunisia are no mugs by the looks of their pre-tournament friendlies and as solid as England have looked themselves, it's been narrow victories at home. I don't get the impression they are as comfortable when playing outside England.

Archived