World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Can't even get a request-a-bet on this on some sites as Serbia haven't named their squad yet!!!

And I've probably fucked the odds up for others by requesting it, sorry!!!

Haha no sweat I stuck a fiver on it as soon as I seen. Will fall a lot im sure. Seen he only has 2 international caps right enough

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few bookies have a market for most goals conceded. 888 had Saudi at 13/1 which is pretty good in a group where goal difference is going to count.

However i also liked Peru and Iceland both 25/1 as both could concede 9ish IMO. You can get a better price with Vernons and some other hing

22 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Skybet offering money back, as a free bet, on World Cup winner bets (win part only if you're doing each way). Up to a tenner.

Have thrown a tenner at Argentina at 9 to 1.

Tenner on Portugal at 28/1.

You can get 5/1 on England getting pumped out at the Group Stages on Bet365, which funnily enough is also the odds they have given them for exiting at the Semi-Final stage!!!

Guest DAVIDB69

William hill do a tenner or more or someone to win the tournament and you get a fiver free bet every game they win in 90mjns

Guest DAVIDB69

Added to that a tenner on the top scorer and the save five pounds free bet everytime they score.

France Griezmann combination should pay in free bets

7 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

William hill do a tenner or more or someone to win the tournament and you get a fiver free bet every game they win in 90mjns

I've got Brazil to win tournament and Jesus top scorer for this.

Also put £5 on Timo Werner and £2.50 e/w on Olivier Giroud at 14/ 1 and 40/1 respectively.

On 5/27/2018 at 14:29, DAVIDB69 said:

Brazil for me here.

On 5/27/2018 at 15:29, DAVIDB69 said:

That and the scorer bet looked decent value. Need to have a look at the groups and make a few choices on both. At the moment I am thinking Uruguay and France as well as Suarez and Griezmann for the scorers. Should at the very least cover yourself with a f**k load of free bets.

Spain my biggest bet so far but gone fairly small compared to other years, don’t think there are any major stand out teams  and all have weaknesses. Based on that Portugal, Colombia and Uruguay look good dark horses. Senegal to knock out poland as a small shock. Hoping to find a free shirt offer and a generous friend happy to let me use their name.  Also first major tournament in a while where betfred double delight isn’t available on every game by the look of it as the bookies offers get stingier and more sparse.

10 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Skybet money back offer- Spain
Willy Hill money back for each game won- Brazil
Willy Hill golden boot offer- Ronaldo

Same for me on the first two, although not placed them yet.

Tempted for Kane or Lukaku for the top scorer offer. Panama look like a bunch of huddies and those two love racking up goals against weak opponents.

A bet on Uruguay to top Group A should return enough to pay for my Knockout Round games. 

Fancy England to top their Group as well.  Will also stick some cash on them getting papped out in the Quarters.

France v Spain final at 16/1 is worth a few quid.

Archived