Queen's Park v Arbroath

2 hours ago, The Spider said:

Seriously Annie? You've lost it mate! At no stage have I ever seen those itinerants apologise for their despicable signing policy;). That aside, on current form they are certainly the side that 'Rovers or ourselves will be hoping to avoid.

If Montrose don’t arse it up, I fancy Peterhead for the playoffs. We can’t defend and our confidence has taken a pounding. Any tie would be difficult, although far from unwinnable. My suspicion is that any playoff talk will be immaterial anyway.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Payback for last play off game. We will beat you this time i have no doubt. You would be aswell finishing 10th if we get 4th. Enjoy the pain

Is your real name Leitch by any chance? Good to see that you continue to follow us.

10 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:
23 hours ago, an86 said:
If results go our way, its quite possible that we could face the rape/race hate apologists from Cumbernauld in a playoff.

Payback for last play off game. We will beat you this time i have no doubt. You would be aswell finishing 10th if we get 4th. Enjoy the pain

There are numerous reasons why I hope KKKlyde don’t make it to the playoffs. The main one is the risk of missing out on seeing you installing yourselves as pre-season favourites for the title for the eighth season running.

Haven't been to too many games this season for different reasons but will be100% behind the boys on Saturday, despite having misgivings about Gus's style of management! We've had a terrible time of it at Hampden this season but this is a one off and if the players show the determination and desire added to a bit of lady luck we can win this and just hope Ayr do the business. Arbroath are unlikely to want this to be a battle, with big play-off matches coming up, so lots of passion guys but keep the heid, we can do this - c'mon the Queen's.

13 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:
On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:25, an86 said:
If results go our way, its quite possible that we could face the rape/race hate apologists from Cumbernauld in a playoff.

Remember that time you showed everyone on Pie and Bovril just how much of a moronic seething mess you are? :lol: 

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/185540-dodgy-web-sites-that-dont-look-it/

:1eye  

42 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Remember that time you showed everyone on Pie and Bovril just how much of a moronic seething mess you are? :lol: 

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/185540-dodgy-web-sites-that-dont-look-it/

:1eye  

I'd forgotten about that one Mick so thanks for the memories.

As a follow-up I remember encountering Shed Boy in Rutherglen after he'd got his replacement trainers, and I pointed out to him that one of his laces was undone. He gave me a blank  expression and said, "it tells you to do them that way on the instructions". Dumbfounded I asked him to show me, and he promptly took one shoe off, and right enough on the sole it said "Taiwan" :lol::lol::lol:

I'd forgotten about that one Mick so thanks for the memories.
As a follow-up I remember encountering Shed Boy in Rutherglen after he'd got his replacement trainers, and I pointed out to him that one of his laces was undone. He gave me a blank  expression and said, "it tells you to do them that way on the instructions". Dumbfounded I asked him to show me, and he promptly took one shoe off, and right enough on the sole it said "Taiwan" [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Decent ^^[emoji23]

On 25 April 2018 at 20:13, an86 said:

If Montrose don’t arse it up, I fancy Peterhead for the playoffs. We can’t defend and our confidence has taken a pounding. Any tie would be difficult, although far from unwinnable. My suspicion is that any playoff talk will be immaterial anyway.

Rovers are in the same boat - I think we are quite a bit short for the play offs if that comes about. Whoever gets relegated today has no complaints-no team can if they go on the runs that Rovers and QP have.

Archived