West Premier Title Race

stumpy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

bit surprised with the Beith loss at the weekend, two horse race now with Saturday's Buffs v Talbot massive.

Before that Talbot have a big game tonight, away to hurlford who won at kilbirnie 3 0 on Saturday.

Talbot then go to kilbirnie on wednesday, let's see where they are next Monday, if their up there then I think it's Talbot's league.

56 minutes ago, btw lads said:

Before that Talbot have a big game tonight, away to hurlford who won at kilbirnie 3 0 on Saturday.

Talbot then go to kilbirnie on wednesday, let's see where they are next Monday, if their up there then I think it's Talbot's league.

it was 3-2 to Hurlford

Why not surprised considering results last few seasons especially at bellsdale this year and ur place last season

Why should I be surprised. Afton are more than capable of beating any team in the league home or away [emoji471]

It may not always happen, but that applies to all teams. But I certainly wasn’t surprised we beat Beith [emoji6]

After tonight’s result it is looking very much like it’s Kilwinnings title baring a collapse.

3 home games out of 4 remaining to win the league - I think every club would take that.

With Talbot in the Scottish final they have a lot of football to play, so even if they get a result v KR then it’s hard to think they won’t drop more points. Lost 5 games in 15 played is very un Talbot like.

10 hours ago, Glens lad said:

My money is still on Glenafton

I’m not sure how this betting malarkey works to be honest 

It’s quite simple really , if you put £10 on Glenafton at say 20/1,  you would lose £10  :thumsup2

So Talbot now have 3 home games scheduled for next week. Glens, Girvan & Pollok. Win all three and it's their title.
If not, that leaves an away game v Cumnock, and Beith with a home tie v Girvan.
Assumption is they'd be scheduled on the same day?
Expect that Talbot would be given a free week prior to the Scottish Cup final on the 27th, so maybe Wednesday 30th for the final fixtures?

So Talbot now have 3 home games scheduled for next week. Glens, Girvan & Pollok. Win all three and it's their title.
If not, that leaves an away game v Cumnock, and Beith with a home tie v Girvan.
Assumption is they'd be scheduled on the same day?
Expect that Talbot would be given a free week prior to the Scottish Cup final on the 27th, so maybe Wednesday 30th for the final fixtures?

Will be a Saturday if anything is riding on the final fixtures

Archived