How do I appeal a Warning?

Im_Rodger

Question

I believe to have received a warning.

However this warning I believe has been giving to spite myself when no violation of the terms of use has indeed occurred.

Just wondering how I would go about starting an appeal.

Thanks.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be giving Rodger too much credit here but I’m pretty sure he knows Jimmy85 isn’t a mod, and is a bit of a dick (no offence Jimmy), and Rodg may have whooshed a few people.

Regardless of that though the meltdown from Im Rodger since he got thrown out of the Killie win at Hamilton a couple of weeks ago has been great to see.

50 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Asking a support question is attention seeking? FFS. Think before you post.

As I said  you could have given a mod. a pm ...

FFS 

Maybe you should think before you post ?

Before you appeal a warning on Pie and Bovril, you need to ask yourself some important questions.

Am I such a whiny little c**t that I can't take a warning that has no real impact to my life or anything in it?

What sort of pathetic excuse for a man demands that a meaningless warning is taken away?

If your answer to these questions is 1) yes and 2) Me then proceed with the appeals process.

You can appeal a warning by doing a Google image search of 'lemonparty'.  Div has a deal with Google that this search generates a warning appeal report and he'll then prioritise.

Hope this reply helps you Rodger.

5 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

I believe to have received a warning.

However this warning I believe has been giving to spite myself when no violation of the terms of use has indeed occurred.

Just wondering how I would go about starting an appeal.

Thanks.

The update from Div states that posters can be banned by mods without explanation for the good of the site.

So feel free to keep whinging and let's see where it takes us.

Archived