Heroism

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I once saw two naked rugby lads tackling a fully clothed fella to the ground before pulling his shorts down and licking his arsehole. 

Did it tickle?

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

11 years ago! :o

I remember sitting in the house all day watching the news coverage. Smeato was milking the attention, giving it Jeremy Clarkson-esque dramatic pauses when describing the terrorists' words and actions "Allah........................................................ he was shouting.......Allah". 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I remember sitting in the house all day watching the news coverage. Smeato was milking the attention, giving it Jeremy Clarkson-esque dramatic pauses when describing the terrorists' words and actions "Allah........................................................ he was shouting.......Allah". 

I was hammered in a bar in Chennai, speaking to some Dundonian wifie's (wid btw) dad on the phone who was on holiday in Majorca and he sang me the Road and the Miles to Dundee.

Happier times tbf. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I was hammered in a bar in Chennai, speaking to some Dundonian wifie's (wid btw) dad on the phone who was on holiday in Majorca and he sang me the Road and the Miles to Dundee.

Happier times tbf. 

Dundee is a special place. 

42 minutes ago, Rugster said:

26 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

11 years ago! :o

And they've never been back to Scotland - The P&B answer of a Kick in the Pie ended the terror threat in Scotland.

Time to spread this effective anti-terrorist weapon to the world

55 minutes ago, Rugster said:

"Stephen Clarkson, who also tackled one of the bombers, said he only saw Mr Smeaton help another airport worker move an injured member of the public.

Speaking from his hospital bed, he added: "He [Smeaton] is a hero for what he said."

Pretty low bar for heroism then.

Have you ever said Glesga is a bit fighty?

Did you win the Queen's Gallantry Medal?

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

She seemed somewhat crestfallen when, after all of the shenanigans were through, I told her I wasnt actually Dundonian.

I was born a couple of weeks late. Was meant to be a wee Dundonian but the folks had to move away and I was born somewhere less glamorous. Was conceived in Carnoustie so see myself as at least partially Dundonian. Also have a scar on my head from a sign in a Dundee nightclub that said "Mind your head".

I was born a couple of weeks late. Was meant to be a wee Dundonian but the folks had to move away and I was born somewhere less glamorous. Was conceived in Carnoustie so see myself as at least partially Dundonian. Also have a scar on my head from a sign in a Dundee nightclub that said "Mind your head".
Bit odd knowing the places where yer maw got pumped tbh

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It's safe to say that on this occasion it wasn't up the hoop.

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

It's quicker to list the places his maw hasn't been pumped.

Walked in on her getting pumped by one of my dad's mates when I was about 5. Couldn't shut the door/unsee that quick enough. 

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Its all here:

www.shandonsmaspumpinggazeteer.com

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Ah right. Maybe we’ll never know if he was telling the truth or not then as a quick google doesn’t mention anything about the CCTV confirming or denying his version.

Changed his story a bit from the first video to the second when it looks like he'd had a couple of pints.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Walked in on her getting pumped by one of my dad's mates when I was about 5. Couldn't shut the door/unsee that quick enough. 

Did you grass on her to your Dad or make her give you extra sweeties? Don't think I would have understood what was happening at that age.

Archived