Heroism

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Changed his story a bit from the first video to the second when it looks like he'd had a couple of pints.

"It was in flames, you could tell it wasn't fuel, it was gas or something".

I'm not entirely sure that John knows what the definition of fuel is tbh. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
I was born a couple of weeks late. Was meant to be a wee Dundonian but the folks had to move away and I was born somewhere less glamorous. Was conceived in Carnoustie so see myself as at least partially Dundonian. Also have a scar on my head from a sign in a Dundee nightclub that said "Mind your head".

Bit odd knowing the places where yer maw got pumped tbh

It's the least odd thing he's put on here.

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

"It was in flames, you could tell it wasn't fuel, it was gas or something".

I'm not entirely sure that John knows what the definition of fuel is tbh. 

This guy's quite cool about it.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/01/i-stopped-a-terrorist-attack-experience

What I heard at the time was the Smeaton was only in the vicinity of the terrorist incident as he was skiving from his job, which was apparently a regular occurrence.

Waffle House is great from my experiences of being there, although that was helped by the absence of any naked gunmen.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Have any P&Bers ever been a hero?

Have any P&Bers ever tackled a nude man armed with a machine gun (the shooter was nude btw)?

Have any P&Bers ever been to a waffle house, they sound amazing, do they have them in the UK?

1. Yeah but after a busy day fighting criminals and saving the Earth from mind-sucking aliens - I like to go on to P&B to unwind a little.

2. Probably wouldn't tell you even if I have.

3. Are you kidding?  Sounds dangerous. .. and besides I hate waffles.

6 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Sure I remember hearing that Smeaton was only there cause he was on a fag break from a disciplinary hearing for stealing fags and booze from suitcases. Can't be bothered checking this fact,  so going to just assume it's right. 

I heard that he was only there as he was part of the actual terrorist group. When he realised the plan wasn't going to succeed he turned heel.

Back to the topic, what about the Cop who took down the c**t who drove a rental van into people in Toronto yesterday without shooting?
http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/toronto-van-attack-the-cop-who-didnt-shoot/
If this was down south then the driver would 100% have been dead
Aye, and the copper who put 30 bullet in him would be lauded as a hero obviously.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:
Back to the topic, what about the Cop who took down the c**t who drove a rental van into people in Toronto yesterday without shooting?
http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/toronto-van-attack-the-cop-who-didnt-shoot/
If this was down south then the driver would 100% have been dead

Aye, and the copper who put 30 bullet in him would be lauded as a hero obviously.

They haven't published the name of the officer who took this fucker down but I hope they do as he deserves a lot of credit

Archived