St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle 28/04/2018

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Do Saintees show games online for those of us that won't be in the country on Saturday?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Do Saintees show games online for those of us that won't be in the country on Saturday?

Just in case you didn't hear all those responses over the laughter, no. No we don't.

1 hour ago, Virtual Insanity said:

They didn't do a preview to the Dundee match on the official site last Saturday and the Twitter person wasn't at the match, just adapting Dundee's tweets as live coverage of the game.  I'd hazard at a guess at there being no TV coverage this week.

15 hours ago, Nightmare said:

12th is impossible, but they could finish 11th. They won't be anywhere near, but it is still mathematically possible. For example, if Saints lose all their games, Accies & Thistle win all their games, Dundee lose to Accies & Thistle but beat Well & County, you would be left with a table of:

Well 42 - Accies 42 - Thistle 40 - Dundee 39 - Saints 38 - County 30

There are other permutations which could see them finish 11th as well. But the likelihood of them even going into the last day still in danger must be a fraction of a percent, let alone them actually finishing 11th. St Johnstone are safe.

I dislike Hamilton more I suppose.

1 hour ago, John MacLean said:

I'd certainly miss my doughnut if that were the case. And that's pretty much about it. 

They do donuts? 

Archived