Falkirk vs Champions | Farewell Alex Smith

That's a fair point, but you could lose a month and a half of sales while waiting for new players to arrive. With an experienced retail professional now heavily involved in the club shop I'm not sure we'd go down that route. 
Particularly when you consider that many of the new clothing lines are being advertised as a graphic, if you know what I mean; i.e. they're not being worn by models. 

That's all very well if you had endless stock of strips to sell. We only ever buy so many and they always seem to run out. You will sell the same amount just 2/3 weeks later.

My money is they will hold off

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surely no. I hate those in the middle of a feckin game. Before and after aye but that should be it.
It's hardly in the middle of the game and it's obviously the year the great man won us the Scottish Cup.

Its something thats crawled into fitba in recent years which we managed to do without for over a century. Just like drums it should be consigned to the scrapheap if u ask me. Im sure he'll get enough praise before and after the match so no need for this pish really.

37 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Its something thats crawled into fitba in recent years which we managed to do without for over a century. Just like drums it should be consigned to the scrapheap if u ask me. Im sure he'll get enough praise before and after the match so no need for this pish really.

We might have one in the 30th minute too, to recognise how many points we’re ahead of Falkirk.

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

We might have one in the 30th minute too, to recognise how many points we’re ahead of Falkirk.

We might have one in the 180th minute to recognise the 180 extra fans on average attending home matches verses your crowd figure.

#GetTheCrowdFiguresIn

#PishAttendanceForWinningTheLeague

#CouldntWatch180MinsOfAHomeMatchIfItLastedThatLong

17 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

We might have one in the 180th minute to recognise the 180 extra fans on average attending home matches verses your crowd figure.

#GetTheCrowdFiguresIn

#PishAttendanceForWinningTheLeague

#CouldntWatch180MinsOfAHomeMatchIfItLastedThatLong

Ooooouch. Awful response, just awful. 

Moaning at the suggestion of people clapping with 3 minutes to go in a game is a new level of pettiness. Who gives f**k if St Mirren do it. In fact I hope everyone joins in just to wind you up. 
I am going to maintain the correct balance here by participating in the applause, then selecting 3 random St Mirren fans outside the ground and giving them a moderate tanking.

Fair?

Smash Chapsticks he doesn't think Hartley is a sex god

I am going to maintain the correct balance here by participating in the applause, then selecting 3 random St Mirren fans outside the ground and giving them a moderate tanking.

Fair?

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fair?

Will there even be 3 there?

Archived