Updated Privacy Policy

You will see an updated privacy policy appear on the forum which you will need to accept before continuing to post on the board.

We've made some amendments to ensure we comply with the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect from May 25th 2018.

Nothing exciting in there but you can read the privacy policy and indeed the acceptable use policy, at any time by clicking here.

religiously prejudicial terms including but not limited to terms like "***", "tim", "*****", "*****", "******" and the like will not be tolerated.

Crystal clear.

12 minutes ago, Div said:

You will see an updated privacy policy appear on the forum which you will need to accept before continuing to post on the board.

We've made some amendments to ensure we comply with the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect from May 25th 2018.

Nothing exciting in there but you can read the privacy policy and indeed the acceptable use policy, at any time by clicking here.

Div, you may want to change a very specific word which appears in your new T&Cs.

"They apply to written form as well and of course this affects Pie and Bovril members. You can see a real life example of the sort of thing that can happen by reviewing this article which reports on an offender being charged with committing a "racially aggravated breach of the peace" for wearing a t-shirt which had the words "dirty horrible ****" written on it."

41 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is Div doing this deliberately to wind folk up?

Not at all, I'm doing it because GDPR is a pretty big deal and I'm trying to be a good boy!

2 hours ago, Div said:

Couldn't log in to read the thread about the updated privacy policy until I agreed to the updated privacy policy.

Never change P&B 

Hi @Div. Gave them a quick read and spotted this bit

Image copyright
Images on the web are covered by copyright. Please do not post images you do not have the copyright to on the forum. In the event of any copyright images being posted on the forum these will be removed wherever possible. P&B Sports will not be responsible for any actions relating to the posting of copyright images but will act in good faith to remove these as soon as possible once notified of any copyright infringement.

Has that always been the case, and is it just to cover yourself legally, or does that mean that you can't post pictures (like the one I've stuck below, feel free to delete it!) without basically searching for royalty free images?

mou_3.jpg

Did anyone notice that our few years of advert issues, site being down on weekends etc etc all coincided with St Mirren being in (their correct place) the second tier?

Now that they are back Div has decided to actually do some work on the site to bring it up to scratch.

Also, see if you simply type in 3 *** instead of the common word to describe the SS is this also frowned upon?

He will change the terms again when St Mirren go back down to the seaside leagues this time next year.

Agendas are so OF Div!

Edit; I cant even write St M-i-d-d-e-n without it being changed? 

What kind of dictatorship is this?

Archived