McInnes leaving

Bit early for a rumour about McInnes isn't it. We don't play them for another fortnight at least.

Championship with West Brom has more chance of happening.

We will happily accept Jack Ross and hope lightning strikes twice 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Killie supporting OP has got his rumours mixed up. Clarke is surely the stick on. After all he'd be a cheaper option than McInnes and going by trajectories he'd be a better bet than McInnes. I also feel he'd suit the demeanour of Ibrox better.

45 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

McInnes and Levein trying to outbottle each other should make for a classic on Friday night.

This is a valid observation.  They have racked up a far from impressive 8 wins between them in 32 games against top six opponents so far this season, although HMFC did at least manage to do serious damage against Celtic, draw with Rangersv2.0 and of course done for Aberdeen last time they met. Despite the reputation Hearts have of having a problem scoring recently, AFC have failed to score in 9 of 16 games vs top 6, HMFC *just* 7 times.

This could be fucking brutal

5 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

This is a valid observation.  They have racked up a far from impressive 8 wins between them in 32 games against top six opponents so far this season, although HMFC did at least manage to do serious damage against Celtic, draw with Rangersv2.0 and of course done for Aberdeen last time they met. Despite the reputation Hearts have of having a problem scoring recently, AFC have failed to score in 9 of 16 games vs top 6, HMFC *just* 7 times.

This could will be fucking brutal

FTFY 

Might try request a bet and get a price on 'the game being shite'

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

......for Sevco?

I heard a rumour today from a very good source (recently retired Rangers coaching staff member) that McInnes to Sevco is a done deal for the summer and plans have already been made to try to minimise the outrage this will cause amongst the Ibrox faith(unless they need to stop their club from dying)ful.

Surely surely surely this is absolute nonsense? Any Dons/***’s able to confirm that this is shite?

I believed in it until I seen this thread about it started by you. Now I know it's utter drivel.

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I think he'll go to a bigger club like Fleetwood.

You don't think Joey Barton is going to go on and have a long and illustrious managerial career there?

9 hours ago, scoobles said:

Bit early for a rumour about McInnes isn't it. We don't play them for another fortnight at least.

Championship with West Brom has more chance of happening.

We will happily accept Jack Ross and hope lightning strikes twice 

I've seen West Brom being mentioned a couple of times now as McInnes' destination. If Darren Moore doesn't get offered it after beating Man U and drawing with Liverpool then I don't know what he's got to do to get it. 

2 hours ago, Willie adie said:

the sleekit b*****d *** dmc. has been looking for a move i think his time at Aberdeen is nearing an end.

id be unsurprised if he ended up at sevco.

What's this got to do with Run DMC?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Their hit single is 'Walk (this) away'

I thought the first pun was going to be along the lines of 'It's a Tricky job' so congratulations on proving me wrong. 

You win the entire back catalogue of Jason Nevins remixes. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I thought the first pun was going to be along the lines of 'It's a Tricky job' so congratulations on proving me wrong. 

You win the entire back catalogue of Jason Nevins remixes. 

Thank you sir.

I still a feel a bit ashamed of the pun itself though.

Archived