McInnes leaving

......for Sevco?

I heard a rumour today from a very good source (recently retired Rangers coaching staff member) that McInnes to Sevco is a done deal for the summer and plans have already been made to try to minimise the outrage this will cause amongst the Ibrox faith(unless they need to stop their club from dying)ful.

Surely surely surely this is absolute nonsense? Any Dons/***’s able to confirm that this is shite?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......for Sevco?

I heard a rumour today from a very good source (recently retired Rangers coaching staff member) that McInnes to Sevco is a done deal for the summer and plans have already been made to try to minimise the outrage this will cause amongst the Ibrox faith(unless they need to stop their club from dying)ful.

Surely surely surely this is absolute nonsense? Any Dons/***’s able to confirm that this is shite?

I thought you were alright min

I am alright min. Surely this is nonsense?

Can only assume so.

He’s hardly enhanced his reputation since very publicly turning them down in any case.

Can’t see why either party would now be interested.

ETA I do however have a suspicion this is dereks last season with us.

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Will he take Ash Taylor's wife with him?

Just googled her. Thank you.

Is her name Ashton and his name Ashley? obviously his name is Ashley.

f**k it I've found it.

......for Sevco?

Heard similar however I'm very sceptical like. I do think McInnes is bored at Aberdeen and is ready for a bigger club.

Just now, BucksburnDandy said:

Heard similar however I'm very sceptical like. I do think McInnes is bored at Aberdeen and is ready for a bigger club.

The strange thing is, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think Aberdeen fans would be as bothered by this now as the SS would. 

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I don’t get why he’s so highly rated.

He’s a total bottler in big games.

Woah, woah, woah!

What revelation is this?  No one has ever suggested such a thing before, surely?

The strange thing is, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think Aberdeen fans would be as bothered by this now as the SS would. 

I’d be bothered if he went there. He’s had his worst season with us no question but I’m still a big backer of his.

I think his time is coming to an end though, enough fans seem to want him out and I think he’s losing the passion for it too. If he got offered the West Brom job I’d wish him all the best.

Archived